Wanderlodge Owners Group  
BuyByeBlueBird.com
WOG Gear

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Mechanic's Corner > M380 (Unique Issues)

M380 (Unique Issues) If you have a unique issue with your M380 model coach and it can't be answered in one of the other forums here, then this is where you can list it.....list your M380 Parts here too.

Site Search:

Old 5 Days Ago

Default M380 12 Volt bathroom light switch and Splendidee Washer

Two quick questions. I can't find the light switch for the bathroom (toilet area) 12 volt lights. I am not referring to the three switches for the light, fan, and pump on bottom of the cabinet. But the little spotters that run off 12 volts. I have looked and looked. Someone please share.

Also, the washer/dryer when you turn it on all it does is the lights come on. Nothing else. Timer motor?

Thanks,

Spencer
1990 PT-40 Blue Thunder
Old 5 Days Ago

Spencer, In my M380, the spotters and the florescent are all switched by one of the three switches under the under the cabinet in the toilet area. Have you checked for loose or burned out bulbs?

I can't help you with the washer/dryer. I has only been turned on once to test it when I bought the coach in 2009.
Old 5 Days Ago

Spotters in the toilet? The two ceiling lights are the only lights in my toilet “room” & they are controlled by the outboard switch under the medicine cabinet. If your Master (2-way switches at front entry door and on dash) is OFF, none of the 12V ceiling “spotters” will work anywhere in the coach but the 120V ones will if you have 120V power.

Like Dan, tried the Splendide once and it works though is very slow and doesn’t hold allot. Considering removial of it for more storage. Lance did that to his and made the mistake of showing it to the DW .
Old 5 Days Ago

I think I remember that the two spots and the fluorescent over the window were both controlled by the same switch. Van, are you sure you don’t have a light over the window?
Old 4 Days Ago

One learns something about these coaches every day! Must not be in the habit of looking up when in that “room” . Yes Jim, there’s a florescent fixture (not a spotter) under the toilet window valance. Has never worked on mine and under medicine cabinet switch only activates the two spotters. Unlike the kitchen fluorescent I see no fixture mounted switch. M380 Diagram 0041730 shows two florescents. But that may be one tube and the two ceiling mounted “spotters”. BAF in code table references Drawing 0041230, which I don’t have. If there’s a dedicated switch, I too would like to hear about it. Now need to add “fixing it” to my list .

PS - looks like severe sunshine, t-shirt temps & light winds for Q. Wish you were here!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2ACA7A62-1519-4C89-A44B-6EE4C47BF783.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	53345   Click image for larger version

Name:	D41CE926-F654-41C1-AEB8-67793EB4FE9E.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	53346  
Old 4 Days Ago
Geek

As with the others, the 3 lights all come on from the single switch.

On the Splendide, the Door Lock blinks, then the autodry light comes on, then the Door Lock goes solid (and the autodry goes out if autodry is not pushed in), then it starts to fill in a couple of seconds.

There are three cycles, plus a set of start delay options, on the rotary switch. When a cycle finishes the knob will be pointed somewhere in the small space between "dry" and the end of the cycle. If the rotary is in that position, the machine does not do anything other than the lights. You must rotate (clockwise only) to somewhere at the start, or within a cycle to get it to work. We only use the upper right cycle (cotton and heavy duty), and usually start at the Express setting, skipping Super and Regular as they take a long time and we don't find them needed.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 4 Days Ago
Geek

Van, sounds like they originally planned a second fluorescent under the cabinet, where they put the switches and outlet.
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location: www.bbirdmaps.com/user2.cfm?user=1
Old 4 Days Ago

Will check all of the above when I get back to the coach on Monday. Thanks
1990 PT-40 Blue Thunder