Wanderlodge Owners Group  

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > General Discussion > Announcements (MODERATED)

Announcements (MODERATED) Keep up to date with all the new things happening here at the Wanderlodge Owners Group discussion forum and BuyByeBlueBird.com!

Site Search:

Old 04-30-2016
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Default Missing posts, it is up to you

In the past I have tried to catch posts that were improperly answered directly to the emails that some of you read the WOG Forum rather than going to the threads link and answering it on the forum itself by sending a reminder similar to this below;

Quote:
You most likely are receiving the forums posted messages by email, so please read this below;
Quote:

Whenever a forum posted message is sent out to those receiving them by email, you will notice that the return address is wanderlodgeownersgroup@gmail.com, so remember to reply to a topic you must look at the body of the email message and use the links listed there, that will take you to the forums message and then you can reply there.

Or if it is a Private Message (PM) from another member it may say something like this;

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...ms/private.php

Or this;

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...ms/private.php
You cannot reply directly to the emailed message, like you would in a regular email, if you do it will come to the forums contact email address and then it goes into the forum Dead Email / Spam folder and will not get posted on the forum.
Well that now is history due to the volume of members who don't seem to know how to read their emails or just plain screw up, from now on it will be up to you to check to make sure that your posts are showing up as ............................

I WILL NO LONGER BE SENDING OUT THOSE REMINDERS.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11