Wanderlodge Owners Group  

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events

Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events Share and discuss information about organized events.

Site Search:

Old 21 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcaidy View Post

I would have loved to have spent more time at the rally but didn't plan on buying a bird this week till a few days ago! =)

Thoughts and feedback?
Congratulations!

Buck Jackson
Tallahassee, Florida
2006 M450 Lxi
Old 20 Hours Ago
BIG MAMA

Dog Show: Sorry about the mix up in time ....my bad....we should have just waited till three, instead we started shortly after ladies lunch! We had a good time, Zoey won a blue ribbon for most tricks!! Actually all the pups got ribbons! Nice to meet some new folks and their pups!!
Thanks to Tracy Lott for doing this for the first time and they are first timers!!
2001 LXI single slide

04 M 380.......with goat rails SOLD
Old 20 Hours Ago

Im here and need to find Randy to get me clearance! Help?
Old 19 Hours Ago

Default A Big THANK YOU!

We were a couple of the newbies (tall guy and chick with purple hair) attending the WOG Rally today and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone we met - you made us feel very much at home and welcomed; to everyone who gave us a tour of their BB - thank you for taking the time to sit and talk with us and pick your "birdbrains" () we learned a lot from you; to those we hoped to get a chance to see we ran out of time today and had to leave but hope we can meet you in the future.

Dave & Murphy
Bill Pape
Steve Gureasko
Jerry Polston
Scott White
Carl & Dona Brorup & Lucy & Cougar

Thank you all!
Old 14 Hours Ago
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiavette View Post
We were a couple of the newbies (tall guy and chick with purple hair) attending the WOG Rally today and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone we met - you made us feel very much at home and welcomed; to everyone who gave us a tour of their BB - thank you for taking the time to sit and talk with us and pick your "birdbrains" () we learned a lot from you; to those we hoped to get a chance to see we ran out of time today and had to leave but hope we can meet you in the future.

Dave & Murphy
Bill Pape
Steve Gureasko
Jerry Polston
Scott White
Carl & Dona Brorup & Lucy & Cougar

Thank you all!
You are very welcome , keep following us, there are more rallies that will be scheduled this coming year.
Bill who would love to have purple hair or yellow or blue , red or even pink.
Old 12 Hours Ago

There's too much going on here to comment on everything. But I'll hit a couple of my highlights. A day that starts with coffee,donuts and a bunch of friends and future friends is off to a great start. I caught alittle of Sean's paint tech and wished I'd seen it all. The other sessions looked pretty active and the guys even were able to squeeze a video session into the middle of the ladies activities and walked out pretty much unscathed
Anyone like a midnight chicken leg? We put a pretty good dent in 700 pieces but couldn't pull it off. I didn't see the end of the chow line when the first group was on dessert! If your hungry here somethings wrong
Ed,Carmine,Jeff,Ron and someone's got to help me with Rons fantastic bass players friends name, whipped together a short notice jam session that had the crowd tapping their feet and singing along.
Reta McDonough and Steve Ricketts were the big 50/50 winners tonight. Congrats to both. Tickets will be available all day. Again you don't have to eat but must be present to win. Who doesn't want a chance at a couple hundred bucks or 4 nights camping. Drawings have been at 6.
Flea market in the morning with donuts delivered by Mark Bragdon.Thanks Mark
Only one more chance to join these celebrated donut deliverers. Don't miss your chance to join this elite group and be first to volunteer for Saturday's donut run.
Brooks, GA
Kip Cindy & Cody
678-523-7920
Old 6 Hours Ago
Administrator

Coffee pot is perking, Mark headed out to pick up the donuts.
We may need a donut runner for tomorrow the last day, check with Kip.
All this fun starts early just not enough hours in the day.
Old 3 Hours Ago

This looks like fun! We are in a Newell now and are living in Huntsville, AL so about 4 hours away... would love to come up but is everyone going to be there over the weekend? We can’t get there until tonight or tomorrow...