Wanderlodge Owners Group  

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > For Sale Or Wanted > Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds

Craigs List, Ebay, Coaches and other Finds Other Coaches or anything else you have found for sale that others here might want to know about.

Site Search:

Old 07-15-2009
full time

Default 1980 bluebird wanderlodge, 33',,,40,000 miles

Seen on craigs list: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/rvs/1268184829.html

1980 bluebird wanderlodge, 33',,,40,000 miles . cat 3208 turbocharged deisel, 150 gallon tank, very well kept, 3rd owner, spent most of its life in the portland OR area has a 2 speed rear end for climbing hills, easily cruise at 75 miles per hour. very clean inside,, carpet and upholstry has been replaced a few years back,, shower , toilet, oven , hydrolic levelers,, microwave oven, queen bed in back with vanity area,, dinette makes into bed also sleep one on couch,, back up camera,, intercom system to talk to driver and rear bedroom,kitchen,,ice cold dual roof air conditioners looks like there a few years old, referigerator does not work needs replaced for about $1,000,,, 22.5" polished alcoa aluminum wheels,,like new tires, air brakes,,dee zee awnings on all windows,, when i rolled the awnings out the first time the factory paperwork was rolled up in them,,this was the top of the line bus back in the day,, anywhere you go its the talk of the campground of how nice it is.. has kohler water cooled generator but is not hooked up i have never had it running has seperate generator fuel tank..numerous outside storage compartments,,i have all the documents and manuals and some service records. the turbo was an add on when it was bought new from the origional owner at the price of 6,000,,its been to daytona several times , panama city beach, kentucky , georgia, runs great, i have owned it about 2 and a half years,, right now in panama city but will be in georgia on july 20th 2009.. make me an offer mike
Bushnell, Florida
Old 07-15-2009

Kohler water cooled generator never hooked up or turned on? He is going to have to have that running if he is going to Ga in July-- or else he'll be roasted. my solicited opinion only
ernietex@yahoo.com
Weatherford, Tx
www.ernieekbergflooring.net
Old 07-15-2009

1980 bluebird wanderlodge, 33',,,40,000 miles
Hello Christopher Sutton,
Love the looks of the FC33!
I looked at the snaps you've got on the Craigs List ad for the 33'.
Got any additional/better/more detailed pic's avail?
I realize you're in Saudi Arabia at the moment so if you can't get any newer photos I totally understand.
Thanks, Artdlr
Old 07-16-2009
WanderBee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdlr View Post
I realize you're in Saudi Arabia at the moment so if you can't get any newer photos I totally understand.
Thanks, Artdlr
Its not his coach. Contact the owner via the craigslist ad.
Marietta, GA
Old 07-16-2009
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artdlr View Post
Thanks, Artdlr
Hi Gregory,

Christopher just copied the advertisement for the '80 FC33 on Craig List but he is not the owner.

I would like to also ask you to create a permanent signature, to find out how to add a permanent signature to your profile please read;

How To Post A New Topic Message Or A Reply To A Topic and Add Your Signature

It reads in part;
Quote:
Why do we want you to have a signature; Wanderlodge Owners Group > Frequently Asked Questions > User Related Issues What is the signature for?

We have also noticed that there are a lot of members that are not adding their signature to their posted messages. This was one of the things that you were asked to do in the forums GUIDELINES when you became a member of this forum;

" Lastly, we would ask that you sign your posts with your name, coach type and year, this can be easily done by using the signature box in your profile."

So we are asking you again to please just add a signature in your profile with the requested information;

Your Name

Year & Model of 'Bird or WANNABE

Your Location

You can set your signature by choosing User CP at the upper left side of the forums page and then choose Edits Signature from the Settings & Options, then create your signature and if you want to you can add a signature photo, then scroll to the bottom and click on Preview Signature and if you are satisfied with the results, then scroll back down to the bottom and click on Save Signature.
Thanks,

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11