Wanderlodge Owners Group  

Go Back   Wanderlodge Owners Group > Good, Bad, and Ugly > Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics

Service Centers & Mobile Mechanics Good Places To Stop For Repairs And Maintenance, Mobile Mechanics, Or Bad Places To Avoid Too -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please add the names of facilities that you can recommend for service and repairs for a 'Bird, or those places to avoid for the same things. Be sure to give as much information as you can....... NAME OF BUSINESS..... BUSINESS LOCATION..... BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER..... BUSINESS CONTACT PERSON..... YEAR/ MODEL/ENGINE/TRANS OF 'BIRD WORKED ON..... WHAT ARE THEIR HOURLY REPAIR RATES..... SERVICE WAS GOOD, OR BAD..... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE, OR REPAIR WAS DONE..... REASON YOU RECOMMEND, OR AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM..... YOUR NAME..... Here is a tip about how to post your record and comments. First copy the topics above and then open a "New Thread" with the NAME OF THE BUSINESS and/or the TOWN WHERE THE BUSINESS IS LOCATED, then paste what you just copied there and then fill in the information.

Site Search:

Old 07-14-2010
Forum Moderator / Administrator

Default Coachcraft By MacDonald, Columbus, GA

Welcome to Coachcraft By MacDonald
Our Website is in the process of being updated to better serve you.

In the meantime, please call us at 706-562-0510 or Email our service department at service@coachcraftbymacdonald.com

Coachcraft is asking that anybody who wants technical support from them contact them via email at service@coachcraftbymacdonald.com.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11
Old 09-13-2010

Default Super service - Shower leak up thru tile floor - -Coachcraft

In Columbus picking up our BMC after ahving "stuff" done with main emphasis on shower seeping thru bath floor tiles. When I brought i ot Coachcraft, they suggested I call insurance cuz they would cover damage - - but not the cause. After a couple weeks back and forth with adjuster, etc. Insurance approved all except the broken plumbing piece - - less $500 deductible. Heck I expected to bite the whole bullet, but Coachcraft's folks led me the right way and saved us thousands of $$$$$. They matched tiles super well even though old tiles (15 years) were no longer available. Super experience with grat hand holding by Kenny and Glenn.

Ed & Carolyn Nowokunski
95BMC37 - Thunderchief
The Great Outdoors (TGO)
Titusville, Florida
Old 09-13-2010
Bluebird Bob

Glad they were able to fix the problem and get only a deductable out of you!!
In Quartzsite, AZ to manage a park for the winter

It's your road and yours alone. Others might walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
Old 02-28-2013

Default Brad MacDonald owner

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Glen McCormick as our new General Manager here at Coachcraft By MacDonald.Many of you remember Glen from Blue Bird Wanderlodge and John Bleakley Motorhomes in Unadilla,Ga.Glen had 27 years at Blue Bird,12 years in service and 15 years in production line management.Glen also has 9 years as Service and Parts manager at John Bleakley Motorhomes.
Old 03-01-2013

Martha and I met Glen day before yesterday. He came by our 'bird and introduced himself. (we're at Perry, GA) Nice guy, seems very customer oriented, and also seems very bluebird and motorhome knowledgeable. Glen seems to be a great addition to the CoachCraft Staff.
Old 03-04-2013
Can't re-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachcraft By MacDonald View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Glen McCormick as our new General Manager here at Coachcraft By MacDonald.Many of you remember Glen from Blue Bird Wanderlodge and John Bleakley Motorhomes in Unadilla,Ga.Glen had 27 years at Blue Bird,12 years in service and 15 years in production line management.Glen also has 9 years as Service and Parts manager at John Bleakley Motorhomes.
Glad to hear that. Glen is a good guy and a great addition....

John Stiles
1980 33FC
"My Navion"
Stockbridge, GA