Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEW BuyByeBlueBird Banner Advertisement (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8519)

jyclegg 12-06-2010 10:13 AM

Thank You Randy.

trystero 12-06-2010 11:08 AM

Right on! The banner looks great and is perfectly appropriate. I love this site! I think a certain kind of person buys and maintains Wanderlodges and contributes to everyone's efforts on this forum and I'm proud to be associated with them! Thanks all!

RGloverii 12-06-2010 11:29 AM

I am glad that there is finally a more prominent advertisement for Randy's site on the forum. With all of the 'wannabees' lurking around, obviously the desire is to point them in Randy's direction!

Gene Mehr 12-06-2010 12:37 PM

I couldnt miss it, I think its a great idea. Thanks Randy

peteaeonix 12-06-2010 01:27 PM

It's good to see Randy's banner ad -- he deserves the recognition and support from the group.

When I put my bird up for sale, Randy was most helpful and had a very fair and reasonable consignment agreement -- and I did my due diligence and compared his system to all the others.

Ultimately, my coach sold outside of Randy's operation -- but his help and support while the coach was for sale was valuable for me to understand what would be fair to me and my coach's buyer.

Thank you Randy.

fxdwg 12-06-2010 02:00 PM

Any chance of getting a small gap added in between the top and bottom of the banner? I looked at Randy's site 5 times while reading the forum on a iPhone. Too easy to toggle the banner when I'm trying to get one of the nearby buttons. Not the I mind looking, mind you, just nothing there for me now!

iamflagman 12-06-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fxdwg (Post 84381)
Any chance of getting a small gap added in between the top and bottom of the banner? I looked at Randy's site 5 times while reading the forum on a iPhone. Too easy to toggle the banner when I'm trying to get one of the nearby buttons. Not the I mind looking, mind you, just nothing there for me now!

There already is a gap between the bottom of the New BuyByeBlueBird banner, did you mean add one of equal size between the top of the banner and the dark blue toolbar also?

vad_007 12-06-2010 03:23 PM

banner looks GREAT!

and,
great big "THANK YOU" to Randy:D

fxdwg 12-06-2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamflagman (Post 84394)
There already is a gap between the bottom of the New BuyByeBlueBird banner, did you mean add one of equal size between the top of the banner and the dark blue toolbar also?

Yes, it would be helpful.

Driver 12-06-2010 04:31 PM

OK, warning, I'm going to be picky here. I'll try to tread lightly...

With all due appreciation to Randy's efforts and obvious support (all face and bow towards Georgia), strictly from a design and use perspective alone please don't add even MORE height to the top of the web page, it already takes up half the screen on smaller displays, full screen on mobile devices. If it's necessary, as in this case, to add more then please add it near the bottom of the page (like maybe right above the quick reply box? or in the HUGE empty area above the Forum Jump pulldown right below that). If it was me I'd even reduce the height (not the width) of the forum banner itself. I'm also (because I've run a phpBB forum before aware the forum software doesn't always allow one to easily place banners where you prefer them to be. It's why I run ad blocking software.

I'll go duck behind a desk and wait for the flames to die down now...

And I was on the BBB site just yesterday, unrelated to the banner, I just look for one of Randy's posts, or one of the ads talking about a bird for sale being added to the site. ANYONE that visits the forum for more than a few days will know where to look and I've referred more than a few to the coaches he's put up for sale. I'm all for giving recognition for his efforts.