Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEW BuyByeBlueBird Banner Advertisement (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8519)

Lee and Rose 12-06-2010 04:39 PM

The BBBB banner looks great and THANKS Randy for providing the site for us. I keep a watch on it every day of rthe wannabe Bird. And thanks to all the Moderators for all that you do to keep the New guys and gals informed.
Lee

bubblerboy64 12-06-2010 04:48 PM

Just my opinion, no flames. I don't think the problems with I pods. Mobile devices can be solved by adding space or making any changes which make sense. I think I've got pretty fair hand eye skills and accessing this forum or any other one I belong to on my I phone is "shaky" business. You could put a half inch between these click on points and it might be a help but not much. The "kids" can do this stuff lets admit we as senior citizens have to accept some of our limitations. I think it's perfectly fine as it is and I don't see a need to change a thing. NOW if my opinion is in the minority I'll step aside and perhaps it is but this forum just has no issues in my view. Especially when compared to the problems on some of the others. A big thumbs up from the Heck Man is my point and of course a thank you to Randy.

markbragdon 12-06-2010 06:11 PM

Banner

The banner looks handsome! If it were not for the forum, I would still be stuck at the diesel pumps with a bad ignition switch. And all my solved problems are directly attributed to this forum and the support it provides. THANKS, RANDY!

techson 12-06-2010 06:43 PM

I was just telling the wife the other day how much more I enjoy reading this forum than the local news. You guys are a great and I really enjoy this place.
Thanks Randy!!

Rob Robinson 12-06-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Pape (Post 84320)
Good idea , it is about time the owner can enhance advertisement.

Well said Bill. Randy is a business man and needs to minimize expenditures, but WOG is his baby and he treats it like one. Besides money he also gives us his time and experience. If he can he often extends a hand to others. Several months ago I suggested he allow other experts to participate in the forum as extra-ordinary members. He liked the idea and on my suggestion Ernie was asked if he would accept the title of Flooring Expert. He did and you don't have to look far to read all the help and advice he has given to the forum. Another expert is John McGinnis. He has recently provided valuable advice regarding RV insurance but more notable is his vast RV appraisal experience. Like Ernie he gives freely of his time and advice.

Randy Dupree 12-06-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Robinson (Post 84466)
Well said Bill. Randy is a business man and needs to minimize expenditures, but WOG is his baby and he treats it like one. Besides money he also gives us his time and experience. If he can he often extends a hand to others. Several months ago I suggested he allow other experts to participate in the forum as extra-ordinary members. He liked the idea and on my suggestion Ernie was asked if he would accept the title of Flooring Expert. He did and you don't have to look far to read all the help and advice he has given to the forum. Another expert is John McGinnis. He has recently provided valuable advice regarding RV insurance but more notable is his vast RV appraisal experience. Like Ernie he gives freely of his time and advice.

Robs idea was great,and we are looking for more "experts" to have their own place to give help,RV related of course.

Of course,we have almost 2000 experts on this forum,helping everyday.
You may not be an expert on Birds,but everyone of you is an "expert" at something.
I have always said "you don't have to be smart,you just need smart friends"

cdamen 12-06-2010 09:45 PM

New Banner

Randy,
Banner looks great. Thanks for being there for us "lurkers" aka wannabes.:)

Friday1 12-06-2010 09:49 PM

Banner looks great Randy. Thanks for the forum and for all the administrators who give up their time and efforts. This such a great place to work out our problems and rescue each other. Like a bunch of racers. I'm proud to be part of it all.

-Rick in Ohio

iamflagman 12-06-2010 11:58 PM

OK, we asked Mark our webmaster to move the BuyByeBlueBird advertising banner up under the WOG Forum header and this is where it will stay, also Randy deserves to have it near the top and not near the bottom, I'm going to assume that all of the devises that are being used have a scroll up and down feature, so that should take care of moving down the page to get beyond the point where the opening page display is at now.

We cannot do much more with what we already have and want to keep and we realise that some devices will display the forum different than others but we will have to live with that.

Rick 12-07-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamflagman (Post 84497)
OK, we asked Mark our webmaster to move the BuyByeBlueBird advertising banner up under the WOG Forum header and this is where it will stay, also Randy deserves to have it near the top and not near the bottom, I'm going to assume that all of the devises that are being used have a scroll up and down feature, so that should take care of moving down the page to get beyond the point where the opening page display is at now.

We cannot do much more with what we already have and want to keep and we realise that some devices will display the forum different than others but we will have to live with that.

That John is beautiful.