Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   NEW BuyByeBlueBird Banner Advertisement (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8519)

iamflagman 12-06-2010 06:33 AM

NEW BuyByeBlueBird Banner Advertisement

I'm sure those of you that come to the forum's Internet web site to read the new threads and messages will notice the new BuyByeBlueBird banner advertisement located just below the Wanderlodge Owners Group Forum header, we had to coax Randy into letting us add that there, after all the forum would not be up and running if we didn't have someone to pay the bills to keep it operating smoothly on a daily basis.

Some of the old members were already aware of the fact that Randy Dupree has been the owner and only financial provider for this forum since it started, but I'm also sure that a lot of our newer members who are not aware of that and while we have always had a link to his BuyByeBlueBird web site which this forum is linked to, we felt that he deserved better recognition, so our webmaster Mark down in Texas took care of adding the banner for us last night and we of course strongly suggest that you check out the 'Birds and other items that Randy has for sale on his web site from time to time.

Randy is always here for us with his vast knowledge on Wanderlodges with all of their sometime complex systems and he can always use the financial boost from time to time and we can do that by clicking on his BuyByeBlueBird banner if we are looking to buy your first, or upgrade to a newer Wanderlodge or other RV, or suggest that our friends who may be in the market for one to check out his web site, which keeps the funds flowing so that we can keep this great collection of information going here on the WOG Forum, check it out today.

So if you usually just read the forum by email, take the time to log onto the forum and see what all of the fuss is about, who knows maybe we can set a new record for the most members to view the WOG Forum online in one day which was set at 255 members, 2 Weeks Ago and while we are at it lets see if we can do better at the record of most users to view the WOG Forum at one time which was 226, 4 Weeks Ago at 06:31 PM.

mynavion 12-06-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamflagman (Post 84302)
I'm sure those of you that come to the forum's Internet web site to read the new threads and messages will notice the new BuyByeBlueBird banner advertisement located just below the Wanderlodge Owners Group Forum header, we had to coax Randy into letting us add that there, after all the forum would not be up and running if we didn't have someone to pay the bills to keep it operating smoothly on a daily basis.

I still think a short video of Randy wearing green plaid pants and slamming his fist down on the front of a bird hollering " Now y'all come on down here to Randy's Bye Bye Birds and git yours before they're gone......" would be great......:p:D:D:D

Good job guys, the banner looks great and as always, thanks Randy!!!

iamflagman 12-06-2010 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mynavion (Post 84304)
I still think a short video of Randy wearing green plaid pants and slamming his fist down on the front of a bird hollering " Now y'all come on down here to Randy's Bye Bye Birds and git yours before they're gone......" would be great......:p:D:D:D

Good job guys, the banner looks great and as always, thanks Randy!!!

John,

Better yet how about getting Darlene Wood to make a full suit out of the material left over after the WOODY HATS that she made up out of the curtains that came in Woody's first Haulin' Wood 'Bird, here's Smilin' Rob modeling one of the WOODY HATS, they are definitely COLORFUL to say the least, just imaging a complete suit made out of this fabric;

Kurt Achenbach 12-06-2010 08:48 AM

The banner is a great addition, thank you Randy for providing us with the opportunity to contribute and benefit from information and experiences from the Bluebird fraternity'

mynavion 12-06-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamflagman (Post 84309)
John,

here's Smilin' Rob modeling one of the WOODY HATS,

Smilin' Rob. That sounds like one of the sales associates....

You know they're going to get us back.... :eek:

Stephen 12-06-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynavion (Post 84314)
Smilin' Rob. That sounds like one of the sales associates....

You know they're going to get us back.... :eek:

that looks like
the good reverend Goodgodjimmygimmeesomemore Robinson
I think I once bought a 1963 Studebaker off him

Suska 12-06-2010 09:30 AM

The banner looks great!
Thanks so much to Randy for making the forum possible and
to the other moderators for being there!!
This site keeps a lot of us going.:D

Buckeye Bird 12-06-2010 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I could see Joe Isuzu wearing one of those hats.....

Bill Pape 12-06-2010 09:34 AM

Good idea , it is about time the owner can enhance advertisement.

We are members of Forums for almost 10 years, would not have purchased
or be able to maintained our Bird without this great Forum help.
But equally important is the therapeutic humor provided on a daily basis :):D Thanks Everyone

Randy Dupree 12-06-2010 09:53 AM

Thanks to you all for being here!