Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buying a Wanderlodge, a Bluebird or any RV (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   RV Transport Services (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4457)

bjkhokie 10-26-2009 09:15 PM

RV Transport Services

As some of you who may have been viewing other threads may know, my wife and I just purchased a 2003 LXI in California. My plan is to fly there to bring it home, but was curious as to what various transport services would cost. I flew to California with my dad four years ago when I bought my BMC but don't know if I'll have a "travel buddy" to take the trip with me this time, so I'm exploring options and costs for possibly bringing it back to Virginia. Anyone out there with any experience?

rwoody 10-26-2009 09:31 PM

IM SURE YOU COULD GET 1 OF US TO MOVE IT BACK WITH EASE........

i would sure trust a fellow bb owner

are you coming to rats?????

bjkhokie 10-26-2009 09:35 PM

Hey Woody....I wish I were coming to RATS. Unfortunately, I have to work and don't know that it makes sense to drive from VA to GA since I have to be back on Monday. I'll be missing you guys though! I would CERTAINLY rather trust a BB owner!

Randy Dupree 10-27-2009 08:45 AM

I know a bird owner that may be interested in flying out and bringing it back,he lives in Fl. (not me!)

bjkhokie 10-31-2009 01:37 AM

Hey Randy...is he on the forum? If he can PM me, maybe we can work something out!

Randy Dupree 10-31-2009 07:52 AM

Steve (pattycakes husband) is interested in doing the job,he lives in New orleans,and hes here at the rally,i'll have him talk to John Redden.

Randy Dupree 11-18-2009 10:49 AM

Stephen Birtles picked up Bryans 03 auction coach on monday.
He flew into Ca. on sunday and Curt Sprenger picked him up at the airport.
Hes called several times,once to ask how to turn the heat on,and then to ask where to eat in Amarillo Tx.
Last nite he spent in Little rock Ar.
Tonite he just may deliver the coach to Brayn in Va.

So far the coach has been flawless,it runs great and drives like a 50,000lb car!

Thats all I know..

bjkhokie 11-18-2009 10:55 AM

I'm sitting here waiting like a five year old on Christmas Eve...I just can't wait for Santa Birtles to get here!

Rob Robinson 11-18-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Dupree (Post 36377)
Stephen Birtles picked up Bryans 03 auction coach on monday.
He flew into Ca. on sunday and Curt Sprenger picked him up at the airport.
Hes called several times,once to ask how to turn the heat on,and then to ask where to eat in Amarillo Tx.
Last nite he spent in Little rock Ar.
Tonite he just may deliver the coach to Brayn in Va.

So far the coach has been flawless,it runs great and drives like a 50,000lb car!

Thats all I know..

Hey Randy you meant 50,325 lbs didn't you?

No Mercy

Randy Dupree 11-18-2009 11:10 AM

Steve just may go home to Canada,he loves that coach!