Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Travel Tips - Fuel Prices (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   TSD Logistics Fuel Discount Program (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34607)

al perna 08-19-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brhodes (Post 461347)
And they want access to your bank account to make debit/credit charges.


https://www.tsdlogistics.com/fuel-card-application-rv

Seems like anyone can sign up , is this true Randy ? I also read somewhere we should not make a habit of buying less than 100 gallons . Did you hear this also ? Here is the application .

ChrisRasman 08-19-2019 01:20 PM

I want to do it, but I gave up my secondary checking account. I am loath to give them my main one. Wish they took credit cards.

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 03:50 PM

Sure wish we saw this back in July! It will be nice to go to just 'know' that I can go to a big truck stop and get fuel for a decent price now.

Bill Pape 08-19-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg4rrx (Post 461476)
Sure wish we saw this back in July! It will be nice to go to just 'know' that I can go to a big truck stop and get fuel for a decent price now.

your 87FC will puke and burp, stand back:(

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Pape (Post 461492)
your 87FC will puke and burp, stand back:(

Oh yes.. I've gotten to the point where I just stand there and hold the pump on a sloooooowwww stream. Fuel stops take a solid 20-30 minutes for me from half a tank.

rshrimp 08-19-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al perna (Post 461441)
https://www.tsdlogistics.com/fuel-card-application-rv

Seems like anyone can sign up , is this true Randy ? I also read somewhere we should not make a habit of buying less than 100 gallons . Did you hear this also ? Here is the application .

I have not heard about any minimum purchase requirement. I filled my pickup the other day ...... about 25 gallons.

Yes anyone can sign up. I am just asking for the referral credit. (Someone might as well get it)
I am not sure what I will get if I refer a bunch of peeps but I will share it with WOG if it amounts to anything. I think there is something about new peeps needing to purchase 500 gallons before a referral fee is credited?????? I did not really look. I am not trying to make a business out of referrals. I just happen to think it's a good program and thought I would share.

Let's look at the numbers (cause that's what I do!)
If you have to buy 500 gallons before I get paid and you save 50 cent/gallon. That's a $250 saving. TSD keeps 10% of that as their fee or $25. How much of a referral fee do you think they are going to pay? ......

Dc2x4drvr 08-19-2019 04:23 PM

I saw this program on Prevost community, the thread said diesel only, and please buy 100 gals..

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshrimp (Post 461494)
I have not heard about any minimum purchase requirement. I filled my pickup the other day ...... about 25 gallons.

Yes anyone can sign up. I am just asking for the referral credit. (Someone might as well get it)
I am not sure what I will get if I refer a bunch of peeps but I will share it with WOG if it amounts to anything. I think there is something about new peeps needing to purchase 500 gallons before a referral fee is credited?????? I did not really look. I am not trying to make a business out of referrals. I just happen to think it's a good program and thought I would share.

Let's look at the numbers (cause that's what I do!)
If you have to buy 500 gallons before I get paid and you save 50 cent/gallon. That's a $250 saving. TSD keeps 10% of that as their fee or $25. How much of a referral fee do you think they are going to pay? ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSD logistics
Refer your friends now and get $25 credit toward your fuel purchase after they purchase 100 gallons and another $25 after they purchase 500 gallons.

Via their facebook info group.

Randy Dupree 08-19-2019 09:05 PM

Hey Shrimp,thanks!!
And i hope you can make a few bucks on referrals,if it helps me,it helps you.

ChrisRasman 08-19-2019 09:32 PM

Done, I forgot about a checking account I keep (but never use). I just keep it up for the CC at that bank. I put you in as the POC so you should get the credit. When i take a trip I'll fund that account and off we go! Sounds good so far from this thread, thanks!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.