Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Travel Tips - Fuel Prices (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   TSD Logistics Fuel Discount Program (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34607)

rshrimp 08-18-2019 04:55 PM

TSD Logistics Fuel Discount Program
 
I am a member. You buy fuel at Loves at the TRUCK LANE with the card and get a HUGE discount!
If Loves price is $3.00 and cheapest fuel in town is 2.70, yo are going to pay 2.20 ish with this program. It works! You are getting TSD Logistics (A large trucking Company) pre-negotiated pricing. They have opened it up to RV's so they can get an even bigger discount next year when they show that they have purchased more fuel.

If you sign up please use me "Randy Shrimplin" as a reference.

Now go save some real money on fuel

Sign up here:
https://www.tsdlogistics.com/fuel-ca...4dtRNYgJJRfB5w

Get the App here for Android: (I phone is available too)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ILHQf1bDiIe--I

Their Facebook Page is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2441454966089799/

brhodes 08-18-2019 05:54 PM

And they want access to your bank account to make debit/credit charges.

irmagoo 08-18-2019 06:44 PM

hi randy
does card work at other places?? or just loves?
mike

Bruce 08-18-2019 08:30 PM

Is there a minimum purchase? The Prevost group has a similar card but I think you have to buy 100 gallons.

Johnny 08-18-2019 09:01 PM

I have the card, the discounts are great. Loves has the best discount, also discounts at Pilot and TA. I have been stopping in at Loves to get the best discount. The other top three forums have posts about these great cards. I just made a 1400 mile trip and filled up 4 times. I filled up a few times and was below 100 gallons, I did not see any issues. I saved over $110.00 from the posted pump prices. I saved my receipts and they send you a invoice of the fuel purchased, the difference between the pump and my invoice was $110.00.

Some people just setup a new checking account and have enough funds to cover their fuel expenses... if you’re worried about giving your bank info.

badandy 08-18-2019 10:48 PM

I signed up and I have a lot of driving coming up!

Steelwheels 08-18-2019 11:14 PM

I just saw this on a thread on IrV2, the TSD logistics.
I used to use the Prevost card. But stopped I think the fee and the savings weren’t there.
TSD looks good, do they have a annual fee ? I need to read up on the program.

rshrimp 08-19-2019 08:04 AM

No fee, They keep 10% of the savings as their fee. The card works in the truck lanes of all MAJOR truck stops but Loves has the best discounts. It's a Debit card so you do have to allow them access to your checking account. I have a low balance local one so I just use that. No minimum purchase. I filled my pickup (25 gallons) and it worked fine.

Please give me credit as a reference if you sign up!

Example price near me:
2019-08-09 724 LAKE CITY FL 3.0490 2.4487
The best price I could find locally with gas buddy was 2.79 on the abouve date

badandy 08-19-2019 09:28 AM

I gave you credit for it, don't worry. It probably has the largest discount at Loves because they have the highest price to start with.

Steelwheels 08-19-2019 10:43 AM

How do you determine the price of fuel, do they have a listing ?
Can you throw a few bucks from my referral to the WOG ?

al perna 08-19-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brhodes (Post 461347)
And they want access to your bank account to make debit/credit charges.


https://www.tsdlogistics.com/fuel-card-application-rv

Seems like anyone can sign up , is this true Randy ? I also read somewhere we should not make a habit of buying less than 100 gallons . Did you hear this also ? Here is the application .

ChrisRasman 08-19-2019 01:20 PM

I want to do it, but I gave up my secondary checking account. I am loath to give them my main one. Wish they took credit cards.

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 03:50 PM

Sure wish we saw this back in July! It will be nice to go to just 'know' that I can go to a big truck stop and get fuel for a decent price now.

Bill Pape 08-19-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kg4rrx (Post 461476)
Sure wish we saw this back in July! It will be nice to go to just 'know' that I can go to a big truck stop and get fuel for a decent price now.

your 87FC will puke and burp, stand back:(

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Pape (Post 461492)
your 87FC will puke and burp, stand back:(

Oh yes.. I've gotten to the point where I just stand there and hold the pump on a sloooooowwww stream. Fuel stops take a solid 20-30 minutes for me from half a tank.

rshrimp 08-19-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al perna (Post 461441)
https://www.tsdlogistics.com/fuel-card-application-rv

Seems like anyone can sign up , is this true Randy ? I also read somewhere we should not make a habit of buying less than 100 gallons . Did you hear this also ? Here is the application .

I have not heard about any minimum purchase requirement. I filled my pickup the other day ...... about 25 gallons.

Yes anyone can sign up. I am just asking for the referral credit. (Someone might as well get it)
I am not sure what I will get if I refer a bunch of peeps but I will share it with WOG if it amounts to anything. I think there is something about new peeps needing to purchase 500 gallons before a referral fee is credited?????? I did not really look. I am not trying to make a business out of referrals. I just happen to think it's a good program and thought I would share.

Let's look at the numbers (cause that's what I do!)
If you have to buy 500 gallons before I get paid and you save 50 cent/gallon. That's a $250 saving. TSD keeps 10% of that as their fee or $25. How much of a referral fee do you think they are going to pay? ......

Dc2x4drvr 08-19-2019 04:23 PM

I saw this program on Prevost community, the thread said diesel only, and please buy 100 gals..

kg4rrx 08-19-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshrimp (Post 461494)
I have not heard about any minimum purchase requirement. I filled my pickup the other day ...... about 25 gallons.

Yes anyone can sign up. I am just asking for the referral credit. (Someone might as well get it)
I am not sure what I will get if I refer a bunch of peeps but I will share it with WOG if it amounts to anything. I think there is something about new peeps needing to purchase 500 gallons before a referral fee is credited?????? I did not really look. I am not trying to make a business out of referrals. I just happen to think it's a good program and thought I would share.

Let's look at the numbers (cause that's what I do!)
If you have to buy 500 gallons before I get paid and you save 50 cent/gallon. That's a $250 saving. TSD keeps 10% of that as their fee or $25. How much of a referral fee do you think they are going to pay? ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by TSD logistics
Refer your friends now and get $25 credit toward your fuel purchase after they purchase 100 gallons and another $25 after they purchase 500 gallons.

Via their facebook info group.

Randy Dupree 08-19-2019 09:05 PM

Hey Shrimp,thanks!!
And i hope you can make a few bucks on referrals,if it helps me,it helps you.

ChrisRasman 08-19-2019 09:32 PM

Done, I forgot about a checking account I keep (but never use). I just keep it up for the CC at that bank. I put you in as the POC so you should get the credit. When i take a trip I'll fund that account and off we go! Sounds good so far from this thread, thanks!

badandy 08-19-2019 10:19 PM

How long does it take before they call you after you sign up? It said to not enter the account number and they will take it on the phone.

kg4rrx 08-20-2019 10:46 AM

Via the TSD facebook group:

Quote:

We currently have 650 RV's enrolled and about 300 applications sitting on our desks to be processed. We are currently working on applications from 9/12 & 9/13. So our processing time is a little longer due to the volume.
also

Quote:

We are about 6 days out on processing unless you marked the 48 hr $20 quick processing box. Those automatically get moved to first thing every morning. We are processing around 30 -40 applications a day. we have over 300 sitting on our desks to processing. We are processing them in the order they are received.

Jim Brookshire 08-20-2019 06:35 PM

This is interesting, but I am waiting for someone to post the exact discount amounts at Loves, Pilot, Flying J, etc. Currently traveling thru Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota, etc. It would take a savings of at least $.50 /gal to match the prices of Pilot credit to other stations with my pay at the pump PenFed card.

Johnny 08-20-2019 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an example, I have a few pages of all the gas stations around the US. I just snapped the first page since it shows more of the discount. Some states have better discounts

Silver Eagle 08-20-2019 07:42 PM

fuel card
 
Could you please post the Loves location in Ga.
Thank You Much
MJD

dthollis 08-20-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Brookshire (Post 461617)
It would take a savings of at least $.50 /gal to match the prices of Pilot credit to other stations with my pay at the pump PenFed card.

Well, you've got my attention. What does the combination of Pilot credit and PenFed get you? Pilot locally is 40¢ above the competition.

Since truck stops decided to be uncompetitive I've survived without them and they've survived without me, but I would like to know the game to give myself options.

isp2952 08-20-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny (Post 461618)
Here is an example, I have a few pages of all the gas stations around the US. I just snapped the first page since it shows more of the discount. Some states have better discounts

That all changes if I understand this system correctly. You get that discount, but then have to pay them 10% of your purchase price. So, I don't see much of an advantage over my PenFed card either. Yes I have to shop for a better price, but that gives my co-pilot something to do as we run down the road. I haven't bought fuel at a major truck stop in a very long time. As Dave Hollis mentioned they are way over priced in the first place and I have gotten along without them for this long. Somebody just need to prove that I am going to save more than I already do. Jim Brookshire and I are of the same mind on this issue.

badandy 08-20-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isp2952 (Post 461629)
You get that discount, but then have to pay them 10% of your purchase price.

That's not correct. They get paid 10% of the price difference. If you get a $0.50 discount then they get 5 cents per gallon. You pay them $5 to save $75 on 150 gallons with a $0.50 discount.

al perna 08-20-2019 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badandy (Post 461640)
That's not correct. They get paid 10% of the price difference. If you get a $0.50 discount then they get 5 cents per gallon. You pay them $5 to save $75 on 150 gallons with a $0.50 discount.

sing New Fuel Card
Thursday, I used the TSD fuel card at Love's Baytown, TX. Friday morning, I received the email showing the results of the transaction.
Cash Price - $2.85
Average Price - $2.47 (including 10% fee)
Average Price - $2.43 (before 10% fee)
Discount $0.42 per gallon
Plus the total fuel, total price at pump, total price to be debited from bank and date funds to be debited. More info than I wanted to know.
At the pump --
Insert Card, Enter PIN, Select Tractor, Skip DEF, Skip cash advance, Skip additional products, Fuel, Note totals on pump and leave
Easier than Profit card

from another site

al perna 08-20-2019 11:15 PM

first time using the new card, even easier than the Profit card, no tractor number or driver number needed, piece of cake.
You can’t beat this new service folks...
Loves Cash Price 2.95
TSD Net Price 2.51
Savings 58.35
Savings .44 Per gallon

isp2952 08-21-2019 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badandy (Post 461640)
That's not correct. They get paid 10% of the price difference. If you get a $0.50 discount then they get 5 cents per gallon. You pay them $5 to save $75 on 150 gallons with a $0.50 discount.

Thanks for pointing it out, I did misspeak. I was thinking discount price and wrote down purchase price. It was a long day yesterday and my brain wasn't in gear. I try to proof read stuff, and maybe I did, but didn't catch it then either. Anyway, Al confirmed it may be a good deal. I'll sign up, but will need the "proof in the pudding" to maintain it.

isp2952 08-21-2019 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al perna (Post 461656)
first time using the new card, even easier than the Profit card, no tractor number or driver number needed, piece of cake.
You can’t beat this new service folks...
Loves Cash Price 2.95
TSD Net Price 2.51
Savings 58.35
Savings .44 Per gallon

Thanks Al, I will follow up.

rshrimp 08-21-2019 08:06 AM

2019-08-20 343 Toomsuba MS 2.6290 2.2729
2019-08-20 398 Tupelo MS 2.9290 2.3157
2019-08-20 677 West Point MS 2.7890 2.3324
2019-08-20 679 Hardin MT 2.8690 2.5738
2019-08-20 714 CHARLOTTE NC 2.7290 2.4542
2019-08-20 412 Dunn NC 3.0490 2.4603
Here are a few of todays prices at Loves. You will get the best discount at Loves. TA and Pilot do give a discount but Loves is best.

Dc2x4drvr 08-21-2019 04:27 PM

Thanks Randy S!

Gregg Kizer 08-22-2019 12:04 AM

On Board
 
Just signed up for the Bird to Fly more often (bird food fuel)..;)

Thanks Randy for the find and let's hope you get RICH with all the referral money.....LOL:):)

rshrimp 08-22-2019 06:52 AM

They said I would get a free HAT! after 1000 referrals! HAHA!

speeddixon 08-22-2019 07:12 AM

If anyone wants to spot one Bird a day (Bird watching) then go sit at a Loves truck stop. New way of Bird watching.

The people a Loves will be saying, where in the he** are these Birds coming from? :)

Randy Dupree 08-22-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshrimp (Post 461824)
They said I would get a free HAT! after 1000 referrals! HAHA!

I'll give you a hat just for telling us about the deal!

Gatorgrl 08-23-2019 11:16 AM

Just joined and gave props to Randy S.

dthollis 08-23-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatorgrl (Post 461974)
Just joined and gave props to Randy S.

Me too after opening a new dedicated checking account.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.