Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parts and Other Items For Sale (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2008 HD Ultra Classic CVO Screaming Eagle - $18K OBO (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35686)

georgiavette 01-24-2020 07:09 PM

2008 HD Ultra Classic CVO Screaming Eagle - $18K OBO
 
UPDATE: Sorry guys - I had the WRONG price listed......this is pretty embarrassing and I apologize for the error. I had someone reach out to me about it and just found out my error.

This bike is at our house but we're listing it for a friend who has moved to the Philippines. We don't know the entire history of the bike but please ask any questions and we'll reach out to him to get them answered.

ONE owner
Has custom color matched pull behind trailer
True Dual Vance & Hines pipes
Power Chip installed by Macon Harley Davidson
105th Anniversary model
Gold leaf in the pin-striping
Bike was serviced March 2019 to include new back brakes.
We have the title

The pictures that we currently have can be seen via the link below. If anyone has an interest and wants others let us know.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CraHJnYUjo51oeYT6

We don't currently have the mileage but will get that tomorrow and update this post.

Keirn and Carolyn 01-24-2020 07:16 PM

That's a nice machine.

Chief607 01-24-2020 08:25 PM

Beautiful bike. We ride and Road King and love it

georgiavette 02-29-2020 07:00 PM

Price Reduced - now $11,0000
 
Friend says he needs it gone - will take $11,000.
Call with questions. Less than 14,000 miles on it.

al perna 02-29-2020 08:00 PM

Now you tell me , lol I just bought a 2015 Roadmaster :)

isp2952 02-29-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiavette (Post 478860)
Friend says he needs it gone - will take $11,000.
Call with questions. Less than 14,000 miles on it.

I sold my '03 Anniversary FLHTCUI last year after putting over 60K miles on it and thought I was over it. Now I see this and even Michele said do it. Don't think I want to get started again though. But man do I miss my annual Wild Hogs trips we used to take. Been in almost all the lower 48 except for WA, OR, and FL and up to N.B., Nova Scotia, and P.E.I. It would be great to be 10 years younger and my friends that rode wit me be 10 years younger too. If i enjoyed going all on my own, without Squirt, I would. But I don't. To much has changed to ever go back.

Gene Mehr 03-01-2020 12:49 AM

Wild hogs, Marko Pollo lol

al perna 03-01-2020 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isp2952 (Post 478872)
I sold my '03 Anniversary FLHTCUI last year after putting over 60K miles on it and thought I was over it. Now I see this and even Michele said do it. Don't think I want to get started again though. But man do I miss my annual Wild Hogs trips we used to take. Been in almost all the lower 48 except for WA, OR, and FL and up to N.B., Nova Scotia, and P.E.I. It would be great to be 10 years younger and my friends that rode wit me be 10 years younger too. If i enjoyed going all on my own, without Squirt, I would. But I don't. To much has changed to ever go back.

Jim , I say buy it :) Nothing wrong with short rides , say 1 or 2 hrs . Bring it to WOG . Then when you get old you just put training wheels on her :) Then again just buy it to wax her every weekend :)

isp2952 03-01-2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al perna (Post 478894)
Jim , I say buy it :) Nothing wrong with short rides , say 1 or 2 hrs . Bring it to WOG . Then when you get old you just put training wheels on her :) Then again just buy it to wax her every weekend :)

I hear you Al. The "training wheels" are out. I'm not into trikes either. I need the feel of the lean into curves and turns. That makes riding complete for me. I did the day trips a lot, but again, by myself isn't as much fun. I loved having Squirt on the back seat and she would lay there and sleep, until we stopped at a light or something. She would jump up and put her front paws on my shoulder to see what was going on. People usually gave me the thumbs up and a big smile. Then I would of course have to stop at the Golden Arches and get a plain cheeseburger and a cup of ice cream as her reward. If I forgot the guys I rode with would remind me, I needed to stop. They said that while she may have been asleep she could still smell and they would see her pop her head up and watch as I rode by the sign. Even if she wasn't along because it was too hot or too cold, I enjoyed the guys I was with and stopping along the way for coffee or lunch and just BSing. But they have all given it up. I kept the bike for a couple of years after that. But that was the complete package and that is what made it all fun me. That is gone and a new bike won't bring it back. It's just time to get over it.

chiplamb 03-01-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al perna (Post 478894)
Jim , I say buy it :) Nothing wrong with short rides , say 1 or 2 hrs . Bring it to WOG . Then when you get old you just put training wheels on her :) Then again just buy it to wax her every weekend :)

It's already in GA, that's a good start, Pine Mountain a great place to ride!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.