Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   'Bird Projects & Modifications (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   New Interior Completed (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2565)

bubblerboy64 02-28-2009 09:12 AM

New Interior Completed

Check it out!! The interior is all but completed. Just a couple small details to complete. John Finn is going to post pictures for me and I will just add that the drapes, levalor blinds, carpet, flooring and couch upholstery is new. The dinette and the white captains chairs are original to the coach and I don't plan to change them in the short term. I am really pleased with the work which was done for me. I did the pergo flooring (replacing the parquet). The quilt is new. Note as well the new electronics. All the major projects are finished. The exterior of the bus needs nothing. I have a few small projects (mechanical) to do. I want to replace the battery charger and Pacs inverter with a Pro-sine and I have that in the closet waiting for my mentor Shane to return from Florida. Looking forward to Mrytle Beach in about four weeks. Hopefully see many of you there.

iamflagman 02-28-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblerboy64 (Post 15242)
Check it out!! The interior is all but completed. Just a couple small details to complete. John Finn is going to post pictures for me.............................................. Looking forward to Mrytle Beach in about four weeks. Hopefully see many of you there.

I added your pictures, just remmebr to bring your laptop, if you have one, to Myrtle Beach and l will help you and the others to learn about;

How can I add a photo to the body of my message? UPDATED INFORMATION

How to use your forum Personal Photo Albums

What are attachments and how do I add them to my post?

NH Bill 02-28-2009 10:50 AM

Nice Job Doc!

I look forward to seeing it up close and personal.

Be well - Bill

fxdwg 02-28-2009 12:29 PM

Good Job!! You have a good looking coach there!

hturner 12 03-01-2009 02:50 AM

John's bird

John looks good

giderich 03-01-2009 08:41 AM

John: Looks beautiful & comfortable. Looking forward to meeting you at MB or Maxton.

gcyeaw 03-01-2009 09:03 AM

John,
Once you run out of things to do on your new coach I'll drop mine off at your place. I doubt you could resist the temptation to fix it up a little, being parked in your driveway.

bubblerboy64 03-01-2009 09:16 AM

Gardner, You know sadly your are absolutely right. I have to have a project. Do you ever run out of them however?

gcyeaw 03-01-2009 09:26 AM

John,
I tend to run out of money first.:D

isp2952 03-02-2009 04:17 PM

John,
That looks great. I think you got a better looking coach than the one that was in Angola that I looked at for you. I'm sure you will be happy with this one.