Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Florida panhandle lots for sale,Port St Joe (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30686)

Randy Dupree 02-13-2018 10:43 AM

Florida panhandle lots for sale,Port St Joe

Carol and i bought 4 lots in Port St Joe Fl near our other lots,we are putting in concrete slabs and new water,sewer and power.
All 4 lots have a water view (St Joe Bay)and a view of the Intercoastal Waterway.
Lots are about 45x100 on paved streets.
The lots address is 221 Angelfish and along Cobia.
They have been cleaned up (the google earth will show trailers and stuff on the lots)

The lots are 3 blocks away from the lots we currently have.

Bad Latitude 02-13-2018 03:50 PM

Randy, do you have vacancy in August for either of the two existing lots? We are interested in a week long stay but are not firm on the dates yet.

Randy Dupree 02-13-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Latitude (Post 406525)
Randy, do you have vacancy in August for either of the two existing lots? We are interested in a week long stay but are not firm on the dates yet.

Yes,we have open dates in Aug.

NH Bill 02-13-2018 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Dupree (Post 406502)
Carol and i bought 4 lots in Port St Joe Fl near our other lots,we are putting in concrete slabs and new water,sewer and power.
All 4 lots have a water view (St Joe Bay)and a view of the Intercoastal Waterway.
Lots are about 45x100 on paved streets.
The lots address is 221 Angelfish and along Cobia.
They have been cleaned up (the google earth will show trailers and stuff on the lots)

The lots are 3 blocks away from the lots we currently have.

Looks like a great spot Randy. Close to but not on the water and some protection from the barrier island too! Also not far from goods and services! Another winner!

rshrimp 02-14-2018 02:04 PM

I'm on Randy's second site right now! The new site is just a block or two away. Very nice view of the bay. These are going to be fantastic! I live in FL so I need one of these in the mountains, but if you need a winter home with a coveted, tax friendly, FL address, this could be for you! Fenced lot with a drive gate and a bay view!.

Also, If you stay at Randy's sites and need a little work done (Like a wash and wax) Find Jason. He is a good worker and will work at a reasonable price. He is waxing my bus as we type!

Randy Dupree 02-14-2018 08:22 PM

Randy S came by and spent 2 nights with us,my new helper Jason (he lives nearby)came by to help Carol level the shed,he washed and waxed Randys coach and did a fine job.
Jason worked for us all last week and he does a good job.

Jason said he will be happy to wash/wax anybodys car or bus,if they stop in for a day or so.
Hes also in charge of mowing the grass and keeping his eyes on the place.
Hes offering the smae service to anybody that buys a lot.

Carol and I got all of the permitting done today for the new lots,now the real work begins!

Rick 02-14-2018 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Dupree (Post 406616)
Randy S came by and spent 2 nights with us,my new helper Jason (he lives nearby)came by to help Carol level the shed,he washed and waxed Randys coach and did a fine job.
Jason worked for us all last week and he does a good job.

Jason said he will be happy to wash/wax anybodys car or bus,if they stop in for a day or so.
Hes also in charge of mowing the grass and keeping his eyes on the place.
Hes offering the smae service to anybody that buys a lot.

Carol and I got all of the permitting done today for the new lots,now the real work begins!

just my luck. Roberta and I were talking about finding someone there to was and wax the coach. Oh well, there is always next year.

Nancy Brookshire 03-24-2018 05:19 PM

We left Beach Birds @ Port St. Joe today. Been there a little over two weeks. Ann and Larry Kehler were there a couple of nights. We only went out one night as I had the flu. Ann brought us food, cough drops, Kleenex, etc. Thanks! Then Crit Bliss, Caroline and Susan Bliss came in for a couple of days. Good to meet Caroline and see Crit and Susan. We did get to enjoy several restaurants with them. Gorgeous sunsets! Zoey loves the fenced yard and romps on the beach. Till next time.....come join us!

PS.....the new lots are looking great! They have already sold one! Hurry!!!

Randy Dupree 03-24-2018 08:12 PM

WE have a deposit on one lot,so we have 3 left for sale.
The concrete pads will be poured next week.
Then all we need is the fencing.

Crit Bliss 03-24-2018 09:05 PM

Port st Joe is a very nice spot, really enjoyed it, thanks Randy and Carol. Nice to see the Brookshire's!