Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Under The Awning (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Bristol Motor Speedway (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16491)

Dieselbird01 05-06-2013 01:05 AM

Bristol Motor Speedway

1 Attachment(s)
Dr. John “Hot Rod” Redden at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend.

(Pictures by Katie Redden Katz)

isp2952 05-06-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselbird01 (Post 205571)
Dr. John “Hot Rod” Redden at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend.

(Pictures by Katie Redden Katz)

I don't know if it is just me, but it says "file damaged, cannot open".

curtsprenger 05-06-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isp2952 (Post 205604)

PDF opened for viewing at this end.

DTW1086@cox.net 05-06-2013 10:19 AM

Opened OK for me.

Dieselbird01 05-06-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure why it won't open for you. It works ok on my iPad using Safari and my PC using windows explorer. Are you using a different browser?

iamflagman 05-06-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

I looked at the Properties on the pdf file and it had a special note, it says "Will not open for anyone retired from the ISP"..............YEP it must be just you Jim :rolleyes::D

Seriously, it opened for me separately using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Try logging out of WOG and then back on and see if that helps, also try rebooting your computer.

isp2952 05-07-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamflagman (Post 205634)
I looked at the Properties on the pdf file and it had a special note, it says "Will not open for anyone retired from the ISP"..............YEP it must be just you Jim :rolleyes::D

Seriously, it opened for me separately using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Try logging out of WOG and then back on and see if that helps, also try rebooting your computer.

Thanks for the tips but I am on Michele's computer and I think that it may be missing some stuff. Not sure she has updated Adobe and some other items. That may be the problem. My computer is in the shop getting tuned up and cleaned so it will be back on line in a day or two. Maybe I'll be able to open the file then.

Dieselbird01 05-07-2013 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by isp2952 (Post 205910)
Thanks for the tips but I am on Michele's computer and I think that it may be missing some stuff. Not sure she has updated Adobe and some other items. That may be the problem. My computer is in the shop getting tuned up and cleaned so it will be back on line in a day or two. Maybe I'll be able to open the file then.

Hi Jim,

That could be it. When I reduced to file size to meet the WOG pdf size requirement of 2 MB or less, I opted to make it compatible to Adobe 8.0 and later.

Just for kicks I tried making a new pdf that's compatible to Adobe 4.0 to see if it would work for you.

I'm hoping John Redden will drop by and and tell about his drive around the track in a motor home and why he was there.

Randy Dupree 05-08-2013 09:10 AM

John W.
Thats what i'm waiting for,the "rest of the story!"

isp2952 05-13-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselbird01 (Post 205922)
Hi Jim,

That could be it. When I reduced to file size to meet the WOG pdf size requirement of 2 MB or less, I opted to make it compatible to Adobe 8.0 and later.

Just for kicks I tried making a new pdf that's compatible to Adobe 4.0 to see if it would work for you.

I'm hoping John Redden will drop by and and tell about his drive around the track in a motor home and why he was there.

Thanks John,
That was my problem. I got my computer back and am on it and I can open the file just fine. I guess I will have to send Michele's computer to the shop next:(