Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Members list by coach year or model (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31066)

1derer 04-08-2018 10:17 PM

Members list by coach year or model

Is there an easy way (some kind of search) that would summon up a list of those members with a coach of a given year (such as my fellow 1975ers). Or does one have to go to the members list and open each member's profile ?

Dieselbird01 04-09-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1derer (Post 412279)
Is there an easy way (some kind of search) that would summon up a list of those members with a coach of a given year (such as my fellow 1975ers). Or does one have to go to the members list and open each member's profile ?

We do not post a link to that database on the open Forum but members can go to "WOG Member Information" on the home page and select Owner's Database Now Available to You! to view it.

curtsprenger 04-09-2018 02:08 AM

Who is maintaining the list? Neal communicated that he wanted out of this task. I responded that Don Bradner was interested.

Dieselbird01 04-09-2018 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtsprenger (Post 412291)
Who is maintaining the list? Neal communicated that he wanted out of this task. I responded that Don Bradner was interested.

Hi Curt,

I'm not sure who's doing it but the data base says "revised - April 6, 2018" so it appears that Neal or someone is still maintaining the list.

DonB 04-09-2018 12:12 PM

Neal asked me, but I told him that since I was going to be selling and leaving the road I probably wouldn't be able to stay interested.

Marc_in_CT 04-09-2018 01:25 PM

I do database related work for a living so I'd be happy to maintain, or help maintain this. Should I contact Neal directly?

Randy Dupree 04-09-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc_in_CT (Post 412336)
I do database related work for a living so I'd be happy to maintain, or help maintain this. Should I contact Neal directly?

welcome aboard!
Yes ,i think you should call Neal.

Bill Pape 04-09-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc_in_CT (Post 412336)

thanks for volunteering :):)

NealinNevada 04-12-2018 01:05 PM

I sent an email to Marc and he will be taking over the database shortly (in the next month). It has been fun for the past couple of years, but my life is changing rapidly and I think it would be beneficial to WOG to have someone else manning the helm. Thanks to everyone for assistance and your patience.

Randy Dupree 04-12-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NealinNevada (Post 412821)
I sent an email to Marc and he will be taking over the database shortly (in the next month). It has been fun for the past couple of years, but my life is changing rapidly and I think it would be beneficial to WOG to have someone else manning the helm. Thanks to everyone for assistance and your patience.

Thanks for the years you have helped with it!