Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   MeWe Wanderlodge-SOCIAL (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Announcement : WOG/MeWe (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33051)

jcs707 01-07-2019 06:56 AM

Announcement : WOG/MeWe
 
Today WOG announces the launch of its of official social media site: Wanderlodge-SOCIAL. The goal of the site is to provide WOG members with a modern social media experience for the purpose of casual discussion and chit-chat about the lifestyle, travel experiences, and of course the coaches. It is not meant for technical discussions. It does not replace WOG.

Wanderlodge-SOCIAL utilizes the MeWe social media platform. This is a free, no-ads, no spyware, privacy focused environment. The platform is mobile device friendly and has both an Apple and Android app.

For more details regarding what to expect from a desktop and mobile device experience standpoint, along with information regarding MeWe, please see the MeWe forum under General Discussion.

Additionally, to highlight how the combination of WOG, MeWe, and BBBB represents the most extensive set of Wanderlodge resources on the internet, WOG has launched the 'Wanderlodge ONLINE' landing page for anyone searching for Wanderlodge information. This can be seen at www.wanderlodge.com

The links to the MeWe groups:

https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-social

https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-rallies

https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-sos



We look forward to your feedback and hope to see you on MeWe,

MeWe Staff

Karen Gulrich
Chris Henry
Bill Garamella
Randy Dupree
Clint Summers

MeWe preview:


https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...-v67SrdN-L.png

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...-9RL5Qm6-L.png

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...-9nstpdM-L.png

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...-ZfzNdZ8-L.png

Wanderlodge ONLINE

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-...hG2jxBr-XL.png

Randy Dupree 01-07-2019 11:04 AM

Thanks Clint!


Hey WOGGERS,come on over and check out the new social site on MeWE!
Its a site just for you guys,theres rally info,and a social site to just sit and talk.
Its something we have been working on for a little while,we hope you like it!

Its new,so we may have some growing pains,let us know what you think!

Randy Dupree 01-07-2019 11:13 AM

I just wanted to add this is a social site,no tech talk!
Its going to be fun,several fun guys are already over there,Jim Walters and i are both trying to figure it out!

Gatorgrl 01-07-2019 11:16 AM

Nice! Thanks guys!:D

Gatorgrl 01-07-2019 11:19 AM

I will have to wait to join AFTER I get off of work and have access to my cell phone. :rolleyes:

tsdevane 01-07-2019 12:26 PM

The following page referencing "insecure connection" appears when trying to join the three different MeWe's...
https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-social
https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-rallies
https://mewe.com/join/wanderlodge-sos

Additionally... when attempting to access the mewe.join... etc... on my Blackberry, the page link goes to a blank page.




Timothy

georgiavette 01-07-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsdevane (Post 439355)
Additionally... when attempting to access the mewe.join... etc... on my Blackberry, the page link goes to a blank page.
Timothy

Hi Timothy,

I don't believe the MeWe platform has support for use on a Blackberry. Do you have a desktop or laptop you can use?

LDM680 01-07-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsdevane (Post 439355)
...

Additionally... when attempting to access the mewe.join... etc... on my Blackberry, the page link goes to a blank page.
...



Timothy:


I have a Blackberry Classic and have had more and more sites like this whose apps do not support BB10.


Rather that replace this phone, I just decided to join the dark side by replacing my Blackberry Playbook:D with a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2.


Cheers

tsdevane 01-07-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiavette (Post 439361)
Hi Timothy,

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiavette (Post 439361)
I don't believe the MeWe platform has support for use on a Blackberry. Do you have a desktop or laptop you can use?



:eek: TECHNOLOGICAL BLASPHEMY :rolleyes: :) :) :)


I attempted to use the Blackberry mobile device after I attempted to log onto the MeWe join pages on the desktop computer. The links I posted showed the following message...



Your connection is not secure

The owner of mewe.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.



As for the Blackberry issue, I realize that is a separate issue since I am living in the past. However, I would appreciate it if you would check with MeWe technical support to find out if the Blackberry OS can be added. Thanks.


Timothy



georgiavette 01-07-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsdevane (Post 439368)
I attempted to use the Blackberry mobile device after I attempted to log onto the MeWe join pages on the desktop computer. The links I posted showed the following message...Your connection is not secure

The owner of mewe.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

As for the Blackberry issue, I realize that is a separate issue since I am living in the past. However, I would appreciate it if you would check with MeWe technical support to find out if the Blackberry OS can be added. Thanks.
Timothy

Timothy we'll forward the Blackberry OS request to MeWe.

As far as the Firefox issue - someone with better browser security knowledge will hopefully chime in.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.