Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   'Bird Projects & Modifications (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   SPARE TIRE MOUNT (I screwed up!) (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8252)

Doc&Linda 11-10-2010 04:52 PM

SPARE TIRE MOUNT (I screwed up!)

I'm in the dog house and hopeful someone can get me out. At RATS we (my husband and I) saw a spare tire attached to the back of a really great looking BB. The owner was kind enough to send us his instructions, etc for making one of our own. Having a very slow internet connection, I left it for later to open the attachment. Now comes the bad part. I accidentally deleted the email and attachment apparently a couple of weeks ago. Just went to open it up and IT IS GONE!! Please, if you know who has that coach or how to get intouch...please let me know. Thanks, Linda

iamflagman 11-10-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc&Linda (Post 80645)
I'm in the dog house and hopeful someone can get me out. At RATS we (my husband and I) saw a spare tire attached to the back of a really great looking BB. The owner was kind enough to send us his instructions, etc for making one of our own. Having a very slow internet connection, I left it for later to open the attachment. Now comes the bad part. I accidentally deleted the email and attachment apparently a couple of weeks ago. Just went to open it up and IT IS GONE!! Please, if you know who has that coach or how to get intouch...please let me know. Thanks, Linda

Linda,

I just want you to know that has never happened to anybody else.......ever....and ever.............................NOT!! :rolleyes::D

If you can tell us possibly what year and or model of a 'Bird it was, maybe that will remind somebody else that saw the spare tire mount and give you the help you need. Look through the pictures on the photos from RATS and see if that 'Bird shows up there and then describe it to us, almost all of the photos either have a description or a photo number listed below the photo.

The one thing about loosing emails is you can't blame it on the Dog:eek::rolleyes:

jerrymcd 11-10-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc&Linda (Post 80645)

If I am not mistaken it was Mike & Florence Basista from Youngstown Ohio. They were parked next to Ernie

DTW1086@cox.net 11-10-2010 05:40 PM

Deleted items folder??

Did you check your deleted items folder or Recycle bin?? Don't know how many time I have deleted something I wanted to keep and had to dig it out of the trash, so to speak.:eek::D

Ernest Ekberg 11-10-2010 05:45 PM

It was Mike and Florence.

Icefixr66 11-10-2010 05:47 PM

Doc and Linda, If it was me that you are refering too with the spare tire on the back of my m450 don't fret, you didn't delete it, I NEVER SENT IT!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Shame on me!!! I will get the drawing and send it tonite I have to retrieve it from the garage. Completely forgot about that,.....happens when you get older I guess...... now , what was it that I was going to do ?

jerrymcd 11-10-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icefixr66 (Post 80657)
Doc and Linda, If it was me that you are refering too with the spare tire on the back of my m450 don't fret, you didn't delete it, I NEVER SENT IT!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Shame on me!!! I will get the drawing and send it tonite I have to retrieve it from the garage. Completely forgot about that,.....happens when you get older I guess...... now , what was it that I was going to do ?

Mike when you really get old then you will be able to use that. Not yet

Icefixr66 11-10-2010 06:04 PM

Jerry, then how about this one? I was mesmerized by 3 trains! That CD came out great! My kids want to see that wall in person next year!

catshreds 11-10-2010 06:45 PM

Mike, Don't forget about Marylou!!

Doc&Linda 11-10-2010 08:13 PM

Thanks!!

I appreciate everyone's help. It really appeared to be a 'senior moment' for sure. :o Thanks Mike. We were impressed by the design and do really feel it would be best to have a spare with us. Thanks again.

Mike it's: alldone2005@aol.com