Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   'Bird Projects & Modifications (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   #2 Bay Curbside (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20036)

WarrenM 06-21-2014 01:11 PM

#2 Bay Curbside

Trying to gain some more storage and am removing an "entertainment center" installed aftermarket by the previous owner. Currently, after removing the drawers, TV, etc., I am left with a laminate "box" with rope light on the outward exposed edge. The factory installed telephone, speaker switch panel is on the right side, separate from the "box".

What was a common configuration for this compartment? Toolbox? Freezer?
The toolbox is currently installed streetside, which does not work for me. I'll get pictures soon, but any input as to other's configurations will help. I just want to make sure that the "box" is removable and is part of the aftermarket install.

Thanks,

Randy Dupree 06-21-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarrenM (Post 257190)
Trying to gain some more storage and am removing an "entertainment center" installed aftermarket by the previous owner. Currently, after removing the drawers, TV, etc., I am left with a laminate "box" with rope light on the outward exposed edge. The factory installed telephone, speaker switch panel is on the right side, separate from the "box".

What was a common configuration for this compartment? Toolbox? Freezer?
The toolbox is currently installed streetside, which does not work for me. I'll get pictures soon, but any input as to other's configurations will help. I just want to make sure that the "box" is removable and is part of the aftermarket install.

Thanks,

got pics?

WarrenM 06-21-2014 01:56 PM

Soon. Also kind of wondering what others have in that compartment.

GregBryantSr 06-21-2014 02:01 PM

My 2nd bay curbside has a cooler that can be set to be a frige or freezer.

Ernest Ekberg 06-21-2014 02:25 PM

my tool box was on the street side, also. currently it resides where your entertainment center was- at least I won't get run over looking for a wrench

GregBryantSr 06-21-2014 02:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic.
That is the cooler to which I referred.

NealinNevada 06-21-2014 03:20 PM

Second bay curbside is where washer/dryer combo is on mine. Third bay curbside is where tool box and propane grill is located.

WarrenM 06-21-2014 04:48 PM

Pix - After & Before

2 Attachment(s)
The "box", which seemed attached via 6 screws to floor of compartment, but won't move after removal. I believe this was installed by CoachCraft.

Attachment 29610

Attachment 29611

Randy T 06-21-2014 04:54 PM

In that bay on mine are the Zip Dee chairs and a little storage to the right of them. The depth of the storage seems about what your box is taking.

Ernest Ekberg 06-21-2014 05:04 PM

I suspect more screws are in the sides