Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrical (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Drapery Control Wheel repacements (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7016)

Butch Charpentier 07-09-2010 02:57 PM

Drapery Control Wheel repacements
 
Does anyone know where to get the replacement wheels for the drape motors in the 92 WL? The model # is ADARI or1 and the serial # is 17211, Action Drapery Control Systems, Lightwood Mfg. Inc. (they are out of bis.) Failing that would anyone know of a replacement motor?

curtsprenger 07-09-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butch Charpentier (Post 64369)
Does anyone know where to get the replacement wheels for the drape motors in the 92 WL? The model # is ADARI or1 and the serial # is 17211, Action Drapery Control Systems, Lightwood Mfg. Inc. (they are out of bis.) Failing that would anyone know of a replacement motor?

Try Somfy Systems 800 637-6639.

techson 07-09-2010 04:14 PM

http://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.co...ead.php?t=5468

Ernest Ekberg 07-09-2010 05:18 PM

vintage birds home page has a parts section with those listed

WestySKPs 07-09-2010 05:31 PM

Tire Set
 
Butch,

We just ordered four sets from:

http://www.smarthome.com/3182T/Replacement-Tire-Kit-includes-3-tires/p.aspx

They are with FedEx right now, but will post when we get them.

MnM

WestySKPs 07-14-2010 07:18 PM

Drapery Motor Wheels Delivered
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

We got the rubber replacement wheels yesterday. Here is a pic, along with the instruction sheet.

MnM

markusfmeyer 07-14-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WestySKPs (Post 65252)
Hi All,

We got the rubber replacement wheels yesterday. Here is a pic, along with the instruction sheet.

MnM

Post back once you install, to let us know how easy the install was (or wasn't), and what a difference it made to the drapes moving on their own without help!

curtsprenger 07-14-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markusfmeyer (Post 65262)
Post back once you install, to let us know how easy the install was (or wasn't), and what a difference it made to the drapes moving on their own without help!

Markus,
Changing the drape tires is as simple as he instructions read.

Getting the cord back in the tires...get the cord started...install the cover...then run the drive motor. My experience is the cord will not stay in the tires with the cover removed. I changed all of ours years ago; great improvement; no pulling the drapes along by hand. :D

Ernest Ekberg 07-14-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curtsprenger (Post 65274)
Markus,
Changing the drape tires is as simple as he instructions read.

Getting the cord back in the tires...get the cord started...install the cover...then run the drive motor. My experience is the cord will not stay in the tires with the cover removed. I changed all of ours years ago; great improvement; no pulling the drapes along by hand. :D

NOT FAIR-- you guys got one of them high dollar Bluebird wOnderlodges!! I have to pull my drapes by hand. Maybe thats why the leading edge is a little different color then the rest:rolleyes:

iamflagman 07-14-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Ekberg (Post 65276)
NOT FAIR-- you guys got one of them high dollar Bluebird wOnderlodges!! I have to pull my drapes by hand. Maybe thats why the leading edge is a little different color then the rest:rolleyes:


YEH Ernie,

I'm in the same boat, but it sure beats having to check the date codes on them little tires, my eyes ain't that good anymore and then getting that little bitty jack under their axles to change them out when the they are past their usable dates.:rolleyes::eek::D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.