Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   RV Lots, RV Land, RV Condos For Sale or Wanted (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Florida Grand Motorcoach Resort (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21434)

Rick Davis 11-29-2014 01:43 PM

Florida Grand Motorcoach Resort
 
We are about to commit to 3 winter months for a site at Florida Grand Motorcoach Resort in Webster, Florida. $500/mo + elect. Anyone familiar enough with this one with advice?

JamesR 11-29-2014 02:19 PM

Well I do not know anything about the place but on your information I am online checking it out for future reference.

Looks like a really nice place, and lots of walking and exploring areas and activities.

I am having a problem viewing lot images as none show the image available.

What lot are you choosing? I have their map up on the screen.

Mike Hohnstein 11-29-2014 02:24 PM

Just across the swamp from the federal correction complex to the north.

Rick Davis 11-29-2014 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesR (Post 278090)
What lot are you choosing?

It would be #271

JamesR 11-29-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Hohnstein (Post 278092)
Just across the swamp from the federal correction complex to the north.

LOL!! :eek:

Well that is a nice lot right on that lake, and up front. I will be interested in some pictures and impressions after you arrive.

Nice!

Rick Davis 11-29-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Hohnstein (Post 278092)
Just across the swamp from the federal correction complex to the north.

:):)
I've got an extremely mean guard dog.

Bluebird Bob 11-29-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Davis (Post 278086)
We are about to commit to 3 winter months for a site at Florida Grand Motorcoach Resort in Webster, Florida. $500/mo + elect. Anyone familiar enough with this one with advice?

Do they know or care about the age of your rig.
I know in our travels, we have had to sent a pic of our rig as they had a 10 year rule.
I know in the park we manage, we get calls of people wanting to stay and if their rig is old, we ask for an email pic before we commit.
I have had to turn away rigs that just show up and look ******.
Boy, do the owners get mad when I tell them their decals are falling off or their paint is pealing.
I don't care how old a rig is, if the exterior looks good, then that's all we care about.
Some of the Foretravel's and Prevost owners don't want to be parked next to a bad looking rig.
Wondering if the resort you are planning to go to asked for a pic or age restriction??

Rick Davis 11-30-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebird Bob (Post 278163)
Wondering if the resort you are planning to go to asked for a pic or age restriction??

Don't know yet. At the moment I am still dealing with the individual site's owner (she asked the make, but not the year), but when it comes time to fill out the paperwork from the park's operator/owner then such an issue might arise.

Clueless 11-30-2014 10:47 AM

If they are concerned about your coach, just tell them you were able to stay at Bakers Hole without any issues.

iamflagman 11-30-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluebird Bob (Post 278163)
Wondering if the resort you are planning to go to asked for a pic or age restriction??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Davis (Post 278196)
Don't know yet. At the moment I am still dealing with the individual site's owner (she asked the make, but not the year), but when it comes time to fill out the paperwork from the park's operator/owner then such an issue might arise.

.
Rick,

Reply to the site owner asking for the years, makes and models and pictures of the RV's that will be parked around you as you don't want to have any other vehicle that would tend to diminish the looks and quality of your 'Bird in the immediate area.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.