Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tim Gunter RV Interiors Wanderlodge & RV Tech (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   John Hills' 98 LXi Upgrades & Repairs (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33297)

Tim 02-15-2019 11:58 AM

John Hills' 98 LXi Upgrades & Repairs

7 Attachment(s)
Lots of changes in Johns coach, thought I'd some pics while we're getting a little freezing rain here.

Getting new tile floor, bedroom to front, carpet in bedroom, buffet table in galley with lots of storage, new camera system w/ side cameras, front tv, audio systems in upper dash(with home theater), entry door strap wiring, (never install a door strap like this), new LED lights around ceiling panels (multi colored, adjustable), new headlight upgrade, (new bezels on the way), replace the fogged drivers window, replace the air toilet with a macerator type, repair air leaks, (that's always on the list), list is getting smaller, had a tile dye lot issue (John handled that) & solid surface delivered broken yesterday, (12ft X 30in on a pallet), (sending replacements today), repaired the keyless entry, (someone had been there before me), I'm sure I missed some.

So what I did with the pics is make sure the phone was vertical when takin em, that wasn't it, next time I'll take them all horizontal

Chief607 02-15-2019 12:19 PM

Looking awesome Tim. We are excited about seeing the finished project and taking some trips

Randy Dupree 02-15-2019 12:33 PM

i have the headlight doors,in stock!

Chief607 02-15-2019 12:41 PM

Randy thanks. Ill make sure Tim is aware in case we need one.

Tim 02-15-2019 12:58 PM

Horizontal Pics

9 Attachment(s)
Lets see what happens

al perna 02-15-2019 10:25 PM

nice work Tim . Quick question what repair/upgrade did you need to do to remove the fuse panel at the door ?

Tim 02-16-2019 10:27 AM

There were multiple reasons to have the panel out, running speaker wires from upper dash behind there, replacing door strap wires, had a inoperative keyless entry system, adding side cameras, I usually leave it out till I'm finished so I only have to pull it once

Randy Dupree 02-16-2019 10:39 AM

Tim,do you have Wayne Chaps phone number,i have an inverter that needs repair.

Chief607 02-19-2019 09:19 AM

Randy did you get the number you needed? I will be speaking with Tim later on today you needed it. I dont know that he checks the WOG very often

Randy Dupree 02-19-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief607 (Post 443369)
Randy did you get the number you needed? I will be speaking with Tim later on today you needed it. I dont know that he checks the WOG very often

Yes,i did not get the number,but i did get the news that Wayne does not fix inverters anymore.
I emailed Tim and we also talked on the phone.