Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   PARTS OR OTHER ITEMS FOR FREE (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Dometic Parts - Free (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30619)

Joatha 02-03-2018 06:44 PM

Dometic Parts - Free
 
1 Attachment(s)
My Dometic has died but if anyone needs any parts, I will be more than happy to pull something off and its yours for the cost of shipping.

Probably the best item are the doors as well as the door trays. I can also easily pull the shelving units as well.

Just let me know if you want them and we can figure it out.

I also included a picture of the doors in case you want to check the color for a match.

birds_first 02-03-2018 08:45 PM

I could use the hinge off the right hand door. Was your Dometic a 7130?

Joatha 02-03-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birds_first (Post 405582)
I could use the hinge off the right hand door. Was your Dometic a 7130?

Drop me a mailing address to reck@gojackets.com and I'll send them your way. Not sure on the model. I'll have to go check tomorrow.

turnkey 02-04-2018 10:33 AM

Are any of the bins/drawers in good condition, without cracks? How about the ice maker? I'd be interested in those items.

Joatha 02-04-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turnkey (Post 405622)
Are any of the bins/drawers in good condition, without cracks? How about the ice maker? I'd be interested in those items.

A few are - many have cracks, though. I can do a quick inventory of cracked vs uncracked. 2 of the drawers were in decent shape. The 3rd was not cracked but slightly deformed.

I can't say too much about the icemaker as we rarely used it. It worked OK the couple of times I fired it up but I haven't used it in a couple of years. I will add that John M has already spoken for the icemaker solenoid. I can pull the rest out and send it to you, though.

Edited to add: 4 of the bins for the refrigerator are uncracked. Only 1 of the freezer bins doesn't have a crack.

turnkey 02-05-2018 12:08 PM

Thanks Jonathan, We're in Mexico now until the 15th. We would be interested in one freezer bin and one refer bin. Also, throw in the ice maker parts please. Not sure yet if I'll use them or replace with new.
Thanks for offering up parts. I'll give you the address I'll be at after the 15th. We have a site there, so could ship anytime. We'll be there until the end of the month. Mail goes to a PO Box and ground shipping goes to the RV park address.
Let me know costs involved and time frame and I'll shot you the proper address and funds.
Thank you
John Meyer

Joatha 02-05-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turnkey (Post 405750)
Thanks Jonathan, We're in Mexico now until the 15th. We would be interested in one freezer bin and one refer bin. Also, throw in the ice maker parts please. Not sure yet if I'll use them or replace with new.
Thanks for offering up parts. I'll give you the address I'll be at after the 15th. We have a site there, so could ship anytime. We'll be there until the end of the month. Mail goes to a PO Box and ground shipping goes to the RV park address.
Let me know costs involved and time frame and I'll shot you the proper address and funds.
Thank you
John Meyer

Go ahead and shoot me an address. Then I can get an estimate on shipping. Send it to reck@gojackets.com. Thx

bwinter1946 02-05-2018 09:15 PM

I would be interested in the door handles if no one wanted the complete doors.

Joatha 02-06-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwinter1946 (Post 405806)
I would be interested in the door handles if no one wanted the complete doors.

I have decided to keep the matching door panels for later use. So, the doors are not likely to be wanted by anyone so I can send the door handles on to you.

Drop me an email at reck@gojackets.com with your mailing address and I'll figure out shipping.

bwinter1946 02-06-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joatha (Post 405854)
I have decided to keep the matching door panels for later use. So, the doors are not likely to be wanted by anyone so I can send the door handles on to you.

Drop me an email at reck@gojackets.com with your mailing address and I'll figure out shipping.


Done!!:D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.