Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Electrical (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Elect. sys. remodel - suggestions wanted (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2284)

Randy Dupree 01-19-2009 11:07 PM

Safeline

the little black box is the safe-line sending unit,they are no longer available.

Randy Dupree 01-19-2009 11:18 PM

what about the wires??

fxdwg 01-19-2009 11:22 PM

Aren't they rebuildable by the folks that make the reverse polarity sensor?

tulipvendor50 01-19-2009 11:38 PM

50A Rotary Switch

Gary:
If you by happen to take the safeline out, please do not throw it away.
Mine works, have not had it apart, but I doubt if there is really that much to it.
I will be redoing my electrical later this year, and I am sure that is one of the things that I will be looking into. I will also take the rotary switch apart and if there is pitting or burning on the contacts I will send it out for refurbishing.

hturner 12 01-20-2009 01:08 AM

safeline

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulipvendor50 (Post 12903)
Gary:
If you by happen to take the safeline out, please do not throw it away.
Mine works, have not had it apart, but I doubt if there is really that much to it.
I will be redoing my electrical later this year, and I am sure that is one of the things that I will be looking into. I will also take the rotary switch apart and if there is pitting or burning on the contacts I will send it out for refurbishing.

Bill
Mine fell of the Bird just as we were leaving the campground. After a day & half working with it at least it did not end up on the other side of the campground. I think the rotary switch is about $800

Crit Bliss 01-20-2009 04:57 AM

Rotory Switch

I tried to take my rotary switch apart once, that turned out to be a big mistake. I still have it in a box, one day I will send it back to the manufacturer to be reassembled.

hturner 12 01-20-2009 06:51 AM

If It Ain't Broke...................

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crit Bliss (Post 12913)
I tried to take my rotary switch apart once, that turned out to be a big mistake. I still have it in a box, one day I will send it back to the manufacturer to be reassembled.

Crit

I have to go with some old advise "IF AIN'T BROKE DO NOT FIX IT". Once I took the safeline off no problems so I not touching it.

GPSGary 01-22-2009 08:30 PM

More GFI electrical gremlins - need help

RE: 1984FC35SB

This all relates to an earlier thread about very sporadic GFI trips.

I've made alot of progress;
The Rediline module is disconnected (for now and maybe forever)
The two fault indicators on the kitchen panel are out
The GFI breaker on the main panel is out

I don't trip the shore line GFI except with the "Front Receptacle" breaker on.

Before I go pulling every receptacle (and vacuum?) on that circuit only to find three days later I've missed one;

Does anyone have a layout diagram of the "Front Receptacle" circuit?

BTW - After doing all the above, the leg two meter on the co-pilot panel started showing a good reading. It was always flat line before but I just assumed the meter was bad or disconnected. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Regards,
GPSGary
gepp1@yahoo.com

GPSGary 01-22-2009 09:15 PM

Ooops - not Rediline

I meant the SafeLine module

Regards,
GPSGary

tulipvendor50 01-22-2009 11:51 PM

Electrical need help

Gary:
I believe one of the drawings will be in the package I sent you. But then, every coach is a little different as well.