Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   How To Protect Your RV Investment. (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Appraisals at WOG 2016 (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26830)

birds_first 09-21-2016 12:17 AM

Appraisals at WOG 2016

If anyone needs an appraisal for an agreed value insurance policy please let me know, I'll be rolling in sometime on October 20. If you need an insurance review contact me during the rally, I'll be on site 219, same as last year.

Please send me an email at the address below, I don't do PM's it takes too much time to deal with. You can also respond to this thread to put yourself on the list, but please provide me with your name, phone number, year of coach, VIN & the site number you'll be occupying.

During the appraisal appointment I will need your insurance card, registration or title to cross reference the VIN on your coach for the appraisal. I know it is tough since it is a rally but if you need an appraisal the coach should be standing tall both inside & out, appearances do help, also please have maintenance documentation, service records & cost data handy during your coach appointment period.

As last year all our time is limited and I will do as many as I am physically able to do, thanks in advance and I appreciate your patience.

FYI the appraisals I do at these rallies are in addition to my regular workload at home. So it may take me 2 - 3 weeks of weeks to complete all the appraisals so please understand.

To get on my list for an appraisal please email your information: VIN, coach model & year, site location & a phone number that I can reach you while at the rally.

fastdancin 09-21-2016 10:17 AM

John:

We would like an appraisal. We have an '83 PT35 and will be in site 202 at Pine Mountain. VIN and phone to follow. Thanks.

Carmine & Rexann

birds_first 10-20-2016 06:17 PM

WOG Appraisals

Well we made it and we are in site 219 so if anyone needs an appraisal please contact me either by phone, email or put a note on my bird. I have a few appraisals already scheduled and I will try to fit anyone into my schedule while we're here. You can also respond to this posting. I hate to ask but if you already asked to be put on the list please hit me up again, just as a reminder.

Thanks you,

Darryl 10-20-2016 06:53 PM

Hey! Don't kill John and Fran. We need them.

D from D

schamp 10-20-2016 09:35 PM

Thanks John for doing the appraisal on Blue Thunder. It really helps with my agreed value policy. As its been three years since my last one my insurance company is asking for it. Without it I would be stuck with an actual cash value policy. We all know how that works out.
Thanks again.
Spencer Champion

Kiwi3 10-23-2016 08:08 PM

I missed you at WOG. If you could let me know what rally your heading to in the next few months, I'll come to you.

birds_first 11-10-2016 11:37 PM

Well I'm cranking out appraisal this week and all should be out by the middle of next week PROVING I get all the information promised. I still need inside pictures on one bird and some data on a couple others concerning $$$$ on upgrades. If I can't get it this weekend I will go ahead with the info I have, so please email it to me soon. Thanks...