Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Engine (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   DD Series 60 Engine Manual (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6493)

peteaeonix 11-23-2009 10:53 PM

DD Series 60 Engine Manual

This is a complete manual for the Series 60 Engine, however it's for "construction & industrial and Marine engines" so while it is helpful, it isn't always relevant for the bus/motorhome installation.

Ooops. File is about 7 mb ... too big for the list to take... so

download it from;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database >FILES & DIRECTORIES > DETDSL 60SER MAR-IND..> 6.8M

davidmbrady 11-23-2009 11:10 PM

Thanks a bunch Pete. :)

iamflagman 11-24-2009 06:10 AM

I have added that engine manual into our Databse at;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database >FILES & DIRECTORIES > DD_Series_60_Engine_..> 24-Nov-2009 02:57 6.8M

peteaeonix 11-24-2009 02:06 PM

John,

Thanks... I'll have to take it down from my personal d/l page in a few weeks -- so I'm glad it's now in the official WOG archive.

Jim Harvie 02-13-2010 03:03 PM

I know this is an old post, but I have some nice schmetics for the series 60 engine wiring harness, ecm etc.
There are two, and they're maybe 18"x24" laminated plastic.
When I get back, I'll try to find a way to get them out to anyone who needs them.

iamflagman 02-13-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Harvie (Post 46892)
I know this is an old post, but I have some nice schmetics for the series 60 engine wiring harness, ecm etc.
When I get back, I'll try to find a way to get them out to anyone who needs them.

Jim,

If you can find a way to scan them in sections in either a JPEG or preferably a PDF format and then send them to me at iamflagman@aol.com then I will upload them into the Database, title them DD SER 60 WIRING SCHEMATICS.

DTW1086@cox.net 02-13-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Harvie (Post 46892)

FedEx Office, formerly FedEx Kinko's can probably scan that for you and put it on a disk or thumb drive so you can load it directly onto your computer. They should be able to do it either as jpg or PDF.