Wanderlodge Owners Group

Wanderlodge Owners Group (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FORUM UPGRADE (https://www.wanderlodgeownersgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6209)

iamflagman 04-26-2010 09:12 AM

FORUM UPGRADE

The Wanderlodge Owners Group Forum will be shut down for maintenance on April 27, 2010 from 8am to 12pm so that the software can be upgraded to help solve some issues.

Thanks for your patience,

iamflagman 04-27-2010 12:52 PM

The forum is back up and running again, our thanks go Bill Garamella (NH BILL) for updating the software for us.

If you notice any problems please let us know about it.

iamflagman 04-27-2010 01:01 PM

Bill,

When I try to look up any members profile (I'm using mine as an example here) through the membership username link either by the Members List or iamflagman icons I get this message;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetch_reputation_image() in /home/content/c/d/u/cdupree/html/wanderlodgeownersgroup/forums/includes/class_userprofile.php on line 708

Turbokitty 04-27-2010 01:06 PM

I get the same thing???

thomas_sorrentino 04-27-2010 01:15 PM

John, NH Bill etc..,

Usually after I read the post I click Quick Links and then mark forums read. When I do that now I get

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Maybe I need to do it differently now??

NH Bill 04-27-2010 01:52 PM

All noted. Keep the bug observations coming. We will be looking into these.

Thanks,

NH Bill

birds_first 04-28-2010 05:39 PM

Forum Functions - Fatal Error Messages

What's up when I click on my name to review my status I get a fatal error message, I can not send messages to other members, I get fatal error messages:(

DTW1086@cox.net 04-28-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birds_first (Post 54595)
What's up when I click on my name to review my status I get a fatal error message, I can not send messages to other members, I get fatal error messages:(

I saw some posts about this after the "upgrade" yesterday but didn't think much about it. After seeing this post I decided to check it out and found I am getting the same fatal error message. Guess something didn't go right with the update.

NH Bill 04-28-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTW1086@cox.net (Post 54598)
I saw some posts about this after the "upgrade" yesterday but didn't think much about it. After seeing this post I decided to check it out and found I am getting the same fatal error message. Guess something didn't go right with the update.

Hello Guys,

This is an issue we are aware of and working to resolve.
It is one of several faults resulting from the recent upgrade.
Thanks for noticing and if you find anything else let us know.

NH Bill

Turbokitty 04-28-2010 09:30 PM

Dear Bill,

Thanks for your labor of luv!!:D

I hope this latest "upgrade" wasn't a "Vista" upgrade:p!!

Keep up the good work!

iamflagman 04-29-2010 11:05 PM

"Forum will be down for maintenance Friday morning."

The forum wil be down for corrective maintenance tomorrow morning, April 30, 2010!!!!!!

NH Bill 04-30-2010 01:11 PM

FORUM UPGRADE

Hello folks,

We are still resolving a few issues associated with the latest forum software upgrade. You will notice the Navigation Bar at the top is missing the link to Buy Bye Blue Bird < http://www.buybyebluebird.com/ > and the Members list is showing up as Community. There are other elements of the Navigation Template that need to revert to our familiar form. We should have this restored later today.

The new version has some templates that were not compatible with the previous customized ones so what you are viewing at the moment is the standardized one for the new version and this displays in British English.

If you notice other issues, please call them to our attention.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

NH Bill

Nancy Brookshire 04-30-2010 03:06 PM

Thanks for all you do for the forum.....Keep up the good work.

Gene Mehr 04-30-2010 03:39 PM

No worries thank you

michael3536 04-30-2010 05:57 PM

Bill

I find that waving spare Wanderlodge parts over the keyboard has helped resolve issues in the past. levelers seem to work, maybe this calls for a rheostat ? Lol seriously ...... Thanks for all your time ......

NH Bill 04-30-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michael3536 (Post 54760)
Bill

I find that waving spare Wanderlodge parts over the keyboard has helped resolve issues in the past. levelers seem to work, maybe this calls for a rheostat ? Lol seriously ...... Thanks for all your time ......

Good thoughts Michael.

Perhaps a automatic slack adjuster supported with a pillow? (sorry folks, inside joke)...could not resist.

Thanks,

NH Bill

iamflagman 04-30-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NH Bill (Post 54765)
Good thoughts Michael.

Perhaps a automatic slack adjuster supported with a pillow? (sorry folks, inside joke)...could not resist.

Thanks,

NH Bill

That won't fly, even administartive position members (that means you Bill) can't get by without explaining those inside jokes:D

michael3536 04-30-2010 06:32 PM

I better tell this one before Bill does ......

While down in Clearwater having work done at Coachworxs I hung out with Bill and Jim Harvey for the afternoon.
Well these guys had been working together all doing all kinds of great work, Jim is really talented .......

So me trying to be helpful with my hands in my pockets while Jim is on his back and elbow trying to fix stuff can only think to ask him if he ........ "needs a pillow" Yup what ever it takes!! .... I'm there for you! Lol They laughed then and later on at dinner too!!

Randy Dupree 04-30-2010 10:20 PM

Thanks to You Bill!
everything seems to be almost back to normal,thanks for the groups patience in this matter!
Carry on with the usual banter!

gcyeaw 04-30-2010 10:39 PM

If you ever watched the movie 'in search of the Holy Grail', where the Natzi's and Dr. Jones tried to interpret the instructions for passing the chalenges to enter the chamber where the knight protected the Grail, then you will understand the trials and tribulations of software upgrades.

Those who write the software seem to have a rule that demands that only the most devout nerds will be able to solve the challenges. Be thankful we have a couple of them to maintain the forum.:D

curtsprenger 05-01-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcyeaw (Post 54807)
If you ever watched the movie 'in search of the Holy Grail', where the Natzi's and Dr. Jones tried to interpret the instructions for passing the chalenges to enter the chamber where the knight protected the Grail, then you will understand the trials and tribulations of software upgrades.

Those who write the software seem to have a rule that demands that only the most devout nerds will be able to solve the challenges. Be thankful we have a couple of them to maintain the forum.:D

Nerds...after spending 40 years in the information technology business, I never met a nerd by him or her self that could reach a final conclusion and make all things work; they did a good job; it took the street savvy guy to come up with making the connections; like NH Bill and the others.