View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Default NEW BuyByeBlueBird Banner Advertisement

I'm sure those of you that come to the forum's Internet web site to read the new threads and messages will notice the new BuyByeBlueBird banner advertisement located just below the Wanderlodge Owners Group Forum header, we had to coax Randy into letting us add that there, after all the forum would not be up and running if we didn't have someone to pay the bills to keep it operating smoothly on a daily basis.

Some of the old members were already aware of the fact that Randy Dupree has been the owner and only financial provider for this forum since it started, but I'm also sure that a lot of our newer members who are not aware of that and while we have always had a link to his BuyByeBlueBird web site which this forum is linked to, we felt that he deserved better recognition, so our webmaster Mark down in Texas took care of adding the banner for us last night and we of course strongly suggest that you check out the 'Birds and other items that Randy has for sale on his web site from time to time.

Randy is always here for us with his vast knowledge on Wanderlodges with all of their sometime complex systems and he can always use the financial boost from time to time and we can do that by clicking on his BuyByeBlueBird banner if we are looking to buy your first, or upgrade to a newer Wanderlodge or other RV, or suggest that our friends who may be in the market for one to check out his web site, which keeps the funds flowing so that we can keep this great collection of information going here on the WOG Forum, check it out today.

So if you usually just read the forum by email, take the time to log onto the forum and see what all of the fuss is about, who knows maybe we can set a new record for the most members to view the WOG Forum online in one day which was set at 255 members, 2 Weeks Ago and while we are at it lets see if we can do better at the record of most users to view the WOG Forum at one time which was 226, 4 Weeks Ago at 06:31 PM.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11