View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009

Thumbs up Wheel Polishing Exit 201 I-75 Jackson GA

Though not quite as good a deal as Rob gets in AZ, for those of us East of the Mississippi this might be a good deal. Found a guy on Truck Stop Way (sort of behind Loves Truck Stop) off Exit 201 in Jackson GA. For $10 per wheel (Caviat, $20 per wheel for Teal Coachs...we all know how rare they are) these folks did a process very simular to what Rob had described receiving in AZ. I was very pleased with the results. Nick Garcia runs 201 Polish Shop. His cell phone # is 770-733-5508. There is also a Chrome Shop, Couple of places to eat a bite (Though I would hold out for Buckner's (other side of the interstate just past the Flying J), CB radio repair and what appears to be a legit Massage all within sight. I needed a new connector for my SAT Dish Coax. Went up to see if I could buy one from Channel 15 CB Shop. For $5 the guy actually furnished the connector and walked down to the bus while the wheels were being polished to install it. I think that was about .40 more than the cheesier connector from Radio Shack cost.