View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008
Senior

Randy the point that I have consistently made and that has been recognized by Macy Neshati is always ask those closest to the problem which in this case is macy. He has posted his phone number (how many other people even forum members have done this....oops I have?) and his email address (again how many forum members have done this...oops again I have?) and he has guaranteed an answer.

As for the M450 and M380. If either of you have not personally witnessed the problems that both have had then you just arent looking close enough. The M380 had many problems with its skins stretching and causing wrinkles the length of the body and other problems. As for the M450, lose of an air compressor in the middle of the road on the way from Atlanta, GA on a coach with less then a 1000 miles on it, both inverters blew up in the birds nest (same coach next day), Aqua hots that didnt work and delivered only cold water and that had been serviced multiple times by the factory just to name ones that I have witnessed. The M450 electrical components is a nightmare for even factory people to work on. And I am not talking about CCW but the previous owners and designers.

However with that said I agree that many of the present problems with all BB coaches is that many owners just will not take the time to read and understand the owners manuals. First some had the excuse that they did not have the manuals, so Macy gave the ones they had to us free. So there is no longer an excuse for that.

Ross I see you have a 2006 M450 and you love it and its reliable, knock on wood and hope it stays that way. For I guarantee you that if CCW stops working on them you are going to have a real headache for who will support them then? In fact who even has all of the electrical diagrams etc for the 2006 M450 and M380 coach? Do you have the owners manuals and schematics? The last manual that I have is for the 2005 M450LXI and I have to admit it is one of the best factory manuals that I have seen. Even better then the ones for the 1980's coaches. The 2005 manual even has (I believe) all of the electrical schematics that I would need to maintain the coach. If you have the manual for the 2006 M450LXI and it is the same as the ones for the 2004 and 2005 then you are in business.

Hope you drive your 2006 M450 a million miles without a single defect and I mean that. Good luck
6V92