View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013

Default #M Film Removal, Painting Front of Bus

Here is a recommendation for a good paint contractor. Last week the bus went to a recommended vendor to remove the cracked and ugly 3M film and repaint. The work they did was excellent, and their price was about half quoted process at the majors. Although the price is affected by the number of colors and complexity of design, removal and painting runs around $1,700. What a difference in the look of the bus. Well worth it.

RV Clearcoat has been around a long time. Jake Pilcher and his son Greg run the business and both have a lot of experience. RV Clear Coat used to do the paint work for Lazy Days until Lazy Days fell upon hard times and brought it all in house. While our bus was being worked on I observed a number of other brands having paint work done.

RV Clear Coat Paint & Body is on the east side of Tampa, very near the intersection of I-4 and I-75. 813-626-4487. I encouraged Greg to join the forum as a vendor, and if he has, perhaps he will provide more information.

Anyway, they have my recommendation. By the way, I have no iron in the fire here.