Thread: 7 days
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Unhappy Dog Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
gradie looks like hes saying uh uh I aint going nowhere---I like it here, with my new daddy. I think ya got a new boy John
Evidently Gradie had other ideas, he ran out the drive through gate as I was closing it here at the homebase, two days ago and there was no way that I could keep up with him, as he headed into the woods. I had just taken him and Buddy for a ride in the car and stopped by the Animal Protection League a no kill pet adoption facility and they informed me that they had a prospective foster care family that would probably take him. It may have been the site of all of the dogs inside the pens and who knows maybe they can communicate, there was a lot of barking going on (that always reminds me of the Eddie Murphy version of the Dr. Doolittle movie) and he didn't like the idea of possibly being LOCKED UP, so he decided to break out of stir so to speak and try again to make it on his own, I just hope he makes it OK.

Buddy and I did a lengthy search for him, but out here in the heavily wooded country, he would be hard to even see and even harder to catch.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11