Thread: Power to the AC
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by giderich View Post
DM: There should be two switches on your left overhead control panel (by drivers left ear) , one for front air and one for rear air...try flipping these to the ON position. Careful...these switches may also control 120V heaters located under sofa and under the bed, so make sure the control on the heaters is in OFF position. These left side overhead switches allow the driver to control AC or heat while underway.

I do not have direct experience with your model coach but feel free to experiment and please post your findings so others can learn the systems. "Not all coaches are created equal" or something like that.

The reason I mentioned having the electric "toe heaters" off is that on my 89 FC coach, it possible to run heaters and AC at the same time and possibly overload a circuit...not a good thing.
If they are not located in the overhead, on my '82 FC35RB they are located on the wall next to the drivers seat as seen in this photo.

http://www.pbase.com/iamflagman/image/84933438

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11