View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017

Default '87 FC35 in Colorado

This one is a project, but maybe worth it for the low starting price:
https://westslope.craigslist.org/rvs/6013707654.html

1987 Blue Bird Wonderlodge - $9000 (Palisade)

1987 Blue Bird
fuel: diesel
transmission: automatic
REDUCED!!!! 1987 bluebird wanderlodge. This motorhome must be sold by the end of March! Within weeks. So take a look make an offer. Cat 3208 motor, someone has lived in this motor home for the last7/9 years. Cabinets and things in good shape but there has been cats in it: so the carpet has been pulled out and the floor painted and the furniture that has upholstery needs replaced or reupholstered. Is a great motorhome for makeover.

I sent the owner a note and got this response:
I motor home is not mine it belonged to a friend who passed away so it is going through probate, so hopefully I can sell it soon.
Length, 36 foot
miles; the odometer does not go above 99 thousand, it read 26 thousand something, engine hours I am not sure about. I do have a receipt where the engine was over hauled in Lexington Ky in 1999 for $12,000. in the last seven years it has been driven here in the Grand junction valley to varies events. Over the last 3 years it has only been started and let it run not driven.
I have a friend who is a heavy equipment mechanic that can answer motor questions if needed. I can be reached at 970-210-4784.

Thanks, Penny

So despite the original ad stating it must be gone by the end of March, it is still not quite available to be sold. Too much of a project for me right now, but if the "bones" are still good...