View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtpn60 View Post
  • The email sent out titled "Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events" never shows any of the AZ Hot Bird rallies? How do we get them included? What other rallies are not included?
I am pretty sure I sent this to someone shortly after the Arizona Hot Birds was organized and had events, but here it is again;

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events > Calendar of Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamflagman View Post
Have you been looking for a place that lists event dates such as Rallies? First we have Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events where you can give all of the details and Wanderlodge Owners Group > Takin' it Easy > Upcoming Rallies, Fliers, Maps. > UPCOMING RALLIES then there is also a place right here on the forum where it can be found through the Calendar link in the top tool bar on the forum homepage. By clicking on Calendar it will take you to a recent, or current months calendar which lists all of the events that our members have added to it and if you want to keep us all up to date you can enter information about an upcoming event by reading Adding a new event date the the forum calendar the information that was already listed under Rallies, Shows, and Organized Events can be added through a link to that message shown in the dates for the rally.

The Calendar also lists members birthdays, so that you will know when to run out and purchase that new set of tires for their 'Bird

But my BIGGEST frustration is checking the forum almost daily then all of a sudden a thread two weeks old pops up? How can it be two weeks old and I not see it when I check almost daily using the "quick links" - "today's posts"?

Without seeing the actual thread in question, my guess is that someone added a new post to that thread.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11