View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009
Mike Hohnstein's Avatar
Mike Hohnstein Mike Hohnstein is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NW Milwaukee Metro Area
Posts: 4,367

Strictly speaking, a trailer over 10k #'s GVW requires a CDL licensed driver regardless of tow vehicle. In most cases there will be no problem unless trailer and bus have lettering or logo's suggesting obvious commercial use. Over length isn't a major issue, at this time, however as the state budgets get tighter, look out.
Mike Hohnstein
FMCA 97824
Germantown, WI/Myrtle ID
Reply With Quote