View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019

Default Engine driven A/C heater switch

I went out to the coach today and pulled off the top dash board cover, also the radio/backup camera monitor, a/c/heat/fan/control panel, kick board panel where the filters are located, one of the dash switch panels and stuck a mirror everywhere I could and did not see for sure where the heat/A/C fan blower was located unless it is in the metal box that has the plastic dashboard panel with the windshield defroster holes in it sitting on top of it (see photo). If so, I didn't see any wires to the box nor did I see any way to get into it or even to it given the zillon wires in the way. (see photos) I didn't want to continue to take apart the entire dashboard with all the switches unless I knew for sure the fan was there and I could access it by doing same. In the process of the above I was able to determine that the fan switch is working and the a/c compressor is working. Even found the slide out cup holder that I didn't know was there after eleven years of ownership. So I'm writing to find out if anyone has actually located this fan and if so where it is and what else I must do to get access to it. As always, thanks. Dennis
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3361.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	64373   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3362.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	64374   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3364.jpg
Views:	31