Thread: A/T Switch
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Thoreen View Post
Help! Does anyone have a diagram of the connections,functions,hookups on the a/t switch system on an 83fcsb. i am rebuilding my bus, and i keep running across dis or unconnected wires. i have traced this one wire back to the dash at switch but it goes nowhere else. thanks, larry
Larry,

Here is a complete set of BILL SCHREURS 1984 FC SCHEMATICS, in a large PDF file so they can be enlarged for easier viewing, found in the forums Database. I have referred to them about some of the systems on my 82RB model 'Bird, they may also contain what you are looking for, feel free to download them onto your computer for future reference. Bill tulipvendor50 spent a lot of time and did an excellent job of redrawing these 74 drawings and diagrams.

Wanderlodge Owners Group > Links, Files, Old Yahoo Forum Database and Downloads > Manuals and Files Stored in This Forums Software DATABASE > Index of Downloaded Manuals and Files in Forums Software Database > FILES & DIRECTORIES > 1984 FC BB ALL Schem..> 31-Jan-2009 12:55 12.0M

Since my A/T switch has never functioned, I can't explain it's purpose, so hopefully someone else will jump in here and help.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11