View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008

Thumbs up Free Information QUIT PAYING FOR 411

I think many of you may enjoy this message.... I tried it and it works, so perhaps you should place it in your car, coach and another one at home.

QUIT PAYING FOR 411 CALLS ON YOUR CELL PHONE OR HOUSE PHONE USE THIS ITS FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Just leave it up to Google to come up with something like this!!!

Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411 (1-800-466-4411). This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road.

Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. This phone number will give you, free of charge, the number of any business you want and then connect you to it FREE! Let's say I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, 'City & State.' I say, ' Garland , Texas ' He says, 'Business, Name or Type of Service.' I say, Firewheel Golf Course.' He says, 'Connecting' and Firewheel answers the phone. How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free! Invaluable when you are traveling!

Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411/

Jim and Michele Walters
'93 WLWB
Bluebird of Happiness
F397772
2002 Silverado Diesel 2500 HD 4x4
2003 Harley Ultra Classic
260-224-1278
Larwill, IN