View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019

Wow, I am glad I "wander"ed in tonight and saw your thread Greg. Randy's got a 450 and we just found one for sale in AZ. I like your comparison.

We love the look of the 450 and the interior. I guess the biggest "hmmm" factor is the step up for the dinette, the weight concerns and lack of shared knowledge.

Just read through the post by Randy wanting 450 owners to get involved. That would really help.

Newell Guru has some of the same problem, you don"t find too many newer Newell owners on their website. But we don't want to spend much more than a 2004 Newell costs anyway and for these years they have quite a bit of searchable support. Our Alpine Coach group has iRV2. I can get all the help I need there.

Right now I would feel more comfortable buying a CC as they are much like all other fiberglass coaches....not as complicated. But we sure are attracted to an all metal bus.

So that coach in AZ

https://www.rvt.com/Bluebird-Wanderl...50763-UX332944

will probably not be bought by us....Patty really likes it. I just need to have more knowledge of what we are getting into.

In the meantime we keep modernizing the Alpine and putting on miles of smiles.

Thank you again for the comparison.

Travel safe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M450 2005 AZ.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	63500  
2005 M450 LXI
Alpine 2000 36 FDS