View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019
John Wyatt – Administrator/Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs707 View Post
No separate switch that I know of ...they have always just come on with the headlights.

Also - there is no fuse panel in the battery compartment of this one ... everything appears to be overhead.

This all started when I went to fish a wire up the passenger side A-pillar. Eventually did get that ... trying to get it down to the passenger side blinker. Got it all the way to the passenger rear corner - which on this bus is the shower. Access panel provided in the shower was helpful to a point, just can't get down that rear-most corner. Have tried to go under the shower too. Any ideas?
From what you’ve observed this probably doesn’t apply but according to the 1977 FC Owner’s Manual:

OVERHEAD INSTRUMENTATION

CLEARANCE LAMPS SWITCH - Operate this switch to turn on the clearance lamps located on the top, sides, and ends of the coach.

This also may not apply but the 77 FC Owner’s Manual appears to show that the clearance lamp power comes from the same 20 Amp circuit breaker that feeds the optional 12 Volt Electro Magic Toilet.
Body Number F095567
My Location: http://www.bbirdmaps.com/user1.cfm?user=4

1991 40' WB ...From 2008 - Present
1984 ½ PT-36 .From 2000 - 2008
1973 FC-31 .....From 1991 - 2001