View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRPutz View Post
K.I.S.S.

I'd simply bypass the BB contactor and simplify the circuit. The inverter (all now) have their own contactors and the programming internal is designed to function with it and sense through it. Then see if your issue changes.
I think you're right.
I'm going to have to do the AMP math to make sure everything is covered but it should be. Not sure why there are 4 breakers on the main panel and only 2 breakers on the inverter panel, but Bluebird!

Attached are some diagrams:
1) What I think is the circuit with the two breakers from the inverter - each feeding two contactors.

2) I'm also attaching the 95 diagram that I think was from Magic Carpet. I only have half the diagram though (only one inverter). And the third attachment is what I think I need to mod it to.

3) Theory from ? on how BB wired the bus. I pulled it from WOG at some point and just found it in my Evernote. Thanks to whomever made it.

4) Theory from ? on a flow through system. Again I pulled it from WOG at some point and put it in Evernote and forgot about it. Thanks to whomever made it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inverter Circuit theory.png
Views:	25
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	64897   Click image for larger version

Name:	i-FPL5z8K-L.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	64899  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BB power circuits (1).pdf (205.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf Flow thru power dia.pdf (153.4 KB, 17 views)
1994 Wide Body #106048 "Going Galt"
bruce.griffin67@gmail.com
334-350-8564
Blue Bird Map