View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019

Default M380 Audio/Video Upgrade Project

Last night I ordered a Marantz NR1509 Slim 5.2 Channel AV Receiver and I am looking for nice surround sound speakers to pair with it.

My plan is to install a Dish in-motion in place of the OE satellite unit that is on the roof, the main Dish receiver will be in the front cabinet and either a Joey or another receiver will be in the bedroom. I will probably use Apple TV units in the install also.

I installed a 40" Sony smart TV in the front, using the original steel pins and mounted the TV to 1/2” plywood. I, also, took out the heavy CRT from the rear and bought a nice "small" Samsung, I just need to figure out how to convert that large space and mount the TV.

The kids love their X-Box One, so, that needs a home. Since the view of the main TV is restricted by the forward slide wall, I am thinking about mounting a smaller TV and the X-Box on the small cabinet behind the passenger, I'm not sure about that yet...

I will post pictures as I go along.

My front Kenwood in-dash stereo was missing, so, I am going to find another one that is just a radio and media player.
Jeep TJ Toad - LS 5.3 swap in process