Thread: current draw
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
(1943-2018) Forum Co-founder/Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds_first View Post
I would check all of my battery cables to check for good connections and for a good ground. Also you might consider using battery disconnect blade switches on your batteries, one for each bank of batteries. I had the same problem but once I put on the blade switches I had no other problem, but you have to remember to USE them.
If you have a bad battery or two - three, they will pull all others down since they are all connected together in some fashion. Only your gen battery is seperate from the coach & engine start battery. It may just be time for new batteries. Solar is also a great solution, but with good batteries and having them disconnected with a balde switch or some other mechanical means of seperating total power your batteries should hold power 6 months or more.
Check out Downloads & Files > Batteries, Inverters, and Solar Panels for more of that kind of information.

JOHN FINN
FORUM MODERATOR-ADMINISTRATOR
1982 FC35RB
I'm NO EXPERT, but I did stay in the FINN'S INN EXPRESS last night
HOPKINS, SOUTH CAROLINA
VISIT THE FINN'S INN EXPRESS REMODELING ADVENTURE AND TECH. TIPS
I'M SO SLOW ON THE HILLS,THAT I GET TO SMELL THE FLOWERS AS I GO BY.....AND WATCH THEM GROW TOO!! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE
Visit the WILD HARE RACING website
REMEMBER 9/11