View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008
DonB's Avatar
DonB DonB is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Eureka
Posts: 4,350

On mine, and I would have presumed standard with others, the Buddy plug is a standard 30-amp RV receptacle, designed to take the "dogleg" or a 30-amp cord. Non-standard wouldn't make sense, since few "buddies" could take advantage of it in that case.

If you want to use it as a standard 120 tap, a male 30 to female 15 is very cheap. $3.88 at Camping World, part number 24494. Same price as their female 30 to male 15, which is more common.
Don Bradner
Current: No RV at this time
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Prior: 2004 M380 Double Slide
Prior: 1990 WB40 "Blue Thunder"
My location:
Reply With Quote