View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019

Guys, I want you to know this really is a Great deal as Randy stated. I just do not want this coach sitting . As we all know they were meant to be used . I have her plugged in and ready to hit the road . Everything works and you can use her as is just as I have said in prior post .

This coach has been good to me over the 6 years of ownership and I know these are not investments , but I bet this is a coach down the road you can make money on . This coach sold for 830k or so in 2000. She has a slide that was a 52k extra and it works flawlessly, she has the winter package , that is double pane windows , and much more , even a side view camera. When you buy it you can have the build sheet . I also have the records both here and on the wog of all the service and repairs made over the years . As Randy said put her in your yard and part her out if you wish . I would but I'm still working and don't like to get greasy like Don and others lol . I also have some extra parts new in the box I bought just in case I needed them . So don't let a little paint work scare you away . Also if I was unloaded a Dog you can bet I would not place her here for sale where many of my best friends live . So lets get this bird back on the road where she loves to be . Thank you

2000 LXI Single Slide (sold)
1999 Prevost Vantare 45

Ormond Beach, Florida
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
alperna@yahoo.com
386 290 3444
www.fastcubes.com