View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010
Bill Pape's Avatar
Bill Pape Bill Pape is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Commerce
Posts: 11,595

Sounds like that pesky air purge valve used for Winterization.
toggle the air purge switch several times , could be on the side of the bed, or near the fresh water tank drain.
ALso behind the shower know trim plate there may be a balancing spool used for a non-scalding control, That is if you have a Moen shower faucet.
Bill & Patty
1988 FC, Silver Edition
Commerce, Michigan
Reply With Quote