Thread: Those RV shows.
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGas View Post
I call RV shows “Idea Shows” and go to one every 2 or 3 years when my To Do list gets too short. While there I marvel at the differences in build quality, while appreciating the innovations that might work on our coach. Last one I went to I saw an LED strip on the big awning of a Stick & Plastic glitz palace. Took pics and decided I could duplicate it. Thankfully when I got home, Ron R had just posted his Girard update and the hard part was already done . As to too many TV’s, to each their own. We have 3 - front, rear (on what they now call a “televator”) & bay with DirecTV. The DW likes her TV. Happy wife, happy... Retired 5 days ago, but will never go full-time and that’s by design. Much prefer having a place to head back to and take care of the bus in-between our Bird adventures. Again, to each their own. Yep, the wog helps make it all possible. It might be time for another big RV show .
Agreed about the "idea shopping", that was my intention this time. My take away from the show was liking a second half bath and possibly adding a fold down bench or wood step in the shower to make shaving my legs easier. The rest just made me appreciate my bus even more.

Fort Myers, Florida

1983 FC35 3208T "Gen X Express"
1991 Toyota 4Runner TOAD or
1980 Camaro TOAD

danahcks@aol.com