View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016
RV Appraiser

Default Appraisals at WOG 2016

If anyone needs an appraisal for an agreed value insurance policy please let me know, I'll be rolling in sometime on October 20. If you need an insurance review contact me during the rally, I'll be on site 219, same as last year.

Please send me an email at the address below, I don't do PM's it takes too much time to deal with. You can also respond to this thread to put yourself on the list, but please provide me with your name, phone number, year of coach, VIN & the site number you'll be occupying.

During the appraisal appointment I will need your insurance card, registration or title to cross reference the VIN on your coach for the appraisal. I know it is tough since it is a rally but if you need an appraisal the coach should be standing tall both inside & out, appearances do help, also please have maintenance documentation, service records & cost data handy during your coach appointment period.

As last year all our time is limited and I will do as many as I am physically able to do, thanks in advance and I appreciate your patience.

FYI the appraisals I do at these rallies are in addition to my regular workload at home. So it may take me 2 - 3 weeks of weeks to complete all the appraisals so please understand.

To get on my list for an appraisal please email your information: VIN, coach model & year, site location & a phone number that I can reach you while at the rally.
88FC35 (SOLD)
Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Our Blog
Our Location
https://allwheelappraisals.com/
Email or call only - please do not send PM

johns.mcginnis @ hotmail.com
502-417-5681
.,=====o00
//___l__,\____\,___
l_--- \___l----[]lllllll[]