View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019
Forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgremill View Post
Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the group. I have spent the last week "playing" with the coach. Trying to figure out what each switch controls. I have come to realize that many items on my check into list are just my ignorance of a coach that was well thought out and provided controls for everything from lights to a toilet that flushes with compressed air. I am still in awe at the engineering and value that these girls bring compared to the junk they sell today.

Last weekend I fueled up at a local station and had 2 gentlemen come up to me (yes it took a while to pump 125 gallons) and admire the coach. One who thought it was a Prevost of some sort and the other that knew exactly what a Wanderlodge was, the finest coach on the road. Big smile on my face...

I know there is a lot of maintenance ahead of me the keep this girl in top shape. But given the engineering and thoughtfulness of the team that assembled this coach I am proud to keep the tradition of these coaches alive for years to come.

Again thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. You guys and gals have been a wealth of information in the couple of weeks that I have owned the coach. I will continue to be vigilant in posting what I find unique in this coach as there is still a lot for me to learn.

God Bless and safe travels.

Chip Gremillion

Hi Chip!
Please update your signature so we know what coach you ended up buying.
Thanks!!

Randy Dupree
2000 LXI 43
Bainbridge,Ga.
Port St Joe Fl.
www.buybyebluebird.com

randy@randydupree.com